• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. I'm garbage at team building, help needed

User Info: Steamroll

Steamroll
4 weeks ago#11
Jordaxio posted...
Gonna assume thats the one who looks like she came out a 90s anime

Nooo thats the sword one/brave celica (I think her title says brave princess?)

The mage one casting spells in her art

User Info: RenamonFOX

RenamonFOX
4 weeks ago#12
Here ya go. I made the Nino/Fjorm/Elise/Olivia team I recommended you build, and beat a Lunatic GHB with it. The idea is that you want to pile as many buffs on Nino as possible, and let her drop nukes on the enemy.

It also shows off Elise gluing the enemy team to the ground and applying savage blow damage, too.

https://youtu.be/OZUO57cQX0k
2019 demotions (1): Reyson
I am a simple potato. I see Fae, I press <3

User Info: Jordaxio

Jordaxio
4 weeks ago#13
Steamroll posted...
Jordaxio posted...
Gonna assume thats the one who looks like she came out a 90s anime

Nooo thats the sword one/brave celica (I think her title says brave princess?)

The mage one casting spells in her art

I read your original sentence wrong, I put the right one on the team. I'm gonna try you and Renamon's to see which I like. The problem now is I have to run through training missions to level them up....RenamonFOX posted...
Here ya go. I made the Nino/Fjorm/Elise/Olivia team I recommended you build, and beat a Lunatic GHB with it. The idea is that you want to pile as many buffs on Nino as possible, and let her drop nukes on the enemy.

It also shows off Elise gluing the enemy team to the ground and applying savage blow damage, too.

https://youtu.be/OZUO57cQX0k

For once the game is actually going to make me play(usually auto battle because my teams were that strong, but now I have to help my units lol
"Off my chair jester, the king sits there." - Noctis

User Info: RenamonFOX

RenamonFOX
4 weeks ago#14
Jordaxio posted...
For once the game is actually going to make me play(usually auto battle because my teams were that strong, but now I have to help my units lol

Yeah. Once the enemy level caps at 40 and matches your own level 40 units, you have to give them a helping hand :p
2019 demotions (1): Reyson
I am a simple potato. I see Fae, I press <3

Jordaxio
4 weeks ago#15
RenamonFOX posted...
Jordaxio posted...

Yeah. Once the enemy level caps at 40 and matches your own level 40 units, you have to give them a helping hand :p

*sigh* thanks for the help, those units for me aren't maxed though so it's gonna take some time before they can fight the lunatic missions.....kinda mad I use though crystal things now....

User Info: ShioRyuu

ShioRyuu
4 weeks ago#16
Why do you play FEH and autobattle. Do you not like looking at Special, Attack and Injured arts?
IGN: Shio. 8967255220. Lead: +10 EST
A very ashamed owner of a +10 nowi because I like dragons and I like blue units and Tiki is not blue.

Jordaxio
4 weeks ago#17
ShioRyuu posted...
Why do you play FEH and autobattle. Do you not like looking at Special, Attack and Injured arts?

I can still see them though, just sped up a little for auto. And I usually play this game when Im busy doing something else, like saying if I'm on my ps4, I'll have this to the side of me and I'll check it when I'm on break from whatever Im doing on the ps4.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. I'm garbage at team building, help needed
  • Topic Archived