• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. I'm garbage at team building, help needed

User Info: Jordaxio

Jordaxio
1 month ago#1
I've beaten everything on Hard difficulties and wanna go through Lunatic but no team I make is good enough, probably because of my little understanding of strategy(usually wing it and full force power in most games like this, but that doesn't work obviously) Would appreciate some help if possible.

https://i.imgtc.com/b66mJgu.png

https://i.imgtc.com/vhw3iJ0.png
"Off my chair jester, the king sits there." - Noctis

User Info: Buster-Blader

Buster-Blader
1 month ago#2
Roy
Roy and Friends VS. Series:
https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHtS8tmpvac2zTsq1s5WlQ6fwU5aQTl-T

User Info: TheGuyNamedWolf

TheGuyNamedWolf
1 month ago#3
You have the heroes to easily pull it off, I think you just need to look into Skill Inheritance if you haven't started doing that.

For example, Celica with her weapon refined, Fury 3, Desperation 3, and a Brazen ATK/DEF 3 or Brazen ATK/RES 3 seal can clear most content with the help of 3 dancers with Wings of Mercy. You could probably do most things with Cecilia, Lewyn or Nino, Flying Olivia, and 1 other dancer (I'd suggest getting the young Azura from the grail shop if you don't have her already, and promoting her to 5 stars), just you want to give your heroes the proper skills, making sure Celica and Lewyn have Reposition too for example.

Although I can't confirm how easy Book 2 or 3 are in Lunatic, a lot of players were able to beat Lunatic book 1 before Skill Inheritance, before we got any free 5 stars, and before devastatingly strong heroes like Celica with her weapon refined came out, so you definitely have the heroes to pull it off.
I was wrong.

User Info: RenamonFOX

RenamonFOX
1 month ago#4
Sweeper, Support, Dancer, Healer.

This is a good setup for all the story mode stuff.

I use Fae+Nowi+Veronica+Silvia
Nino+Mae+Sakura+Silvia
L'Arachel, Selkie, Xander, Veronica
Nino, Nowi, Silvia, Maria

Your sweeper should be your best damage dealing unit. The one you like the most. The one you put the most effort into building. One with good range, good enemy phase, or both.

Good units that fit this role:
-Nino, Lewyn, Eir, Elise (wrathful refine on Elise if you use her)

Your support should have ally support to your sweeper, and cover what your sweeper is weak against. In my case, Nowi is blue (to kill reds, that hurt Fae), and has Ward Dragons (increases Fae's bulk) Reposition or draw back as a support (green) skill, to pull your main unit out of danger.

For Nino/Lewyn, use Fjorm or Lance Lucina
For Eir, use Fjorm or a mage with a raventome to help deal with bows.
For Elise, any of the common dragons that can take a physical hit, like Fae, Nowi, or Adult Tiki.

Your healer just needs to be able to heal. It doesn't matter which one you use. Wings of Mercy is a great skill, as it'll help your healer recover your injured units from anywhere. I like the bulkier ones that can take a hit if necessary, like Sakura and Maria. Elise is really good at her job, as you can give her gravity+dazzling refine to lock people in place, and have your teammates pull her out. With Savage Blow in her C slot, she'll freeze the enemy team and whittle them down with fallout damage.

Dancers just need to give your sweeper another move, or help you get out of combat. Flying Olivia is great at this, as she is immune to dealing with terrain, and she also adds +15 damage to Nino's bladetome.

Example team:
-Nino, Fjorm, Elise, Olivia

Nino with gronnblade, draw back, glimmer/moonbow/luna/draconic aura, Fury (or swift sparrow), Desperation, and a seal that increases her atk or spd.

Fjorm with Leiptr, reposition, ice mirror, shield pulse, drive atk, and hone atk/hone spd seal (or one of the tactic seals, if you have them).

Elise with Gravity (dazzling), Wings of Mercy, savage blow, and hone atk/hone spd seal (or one of the tactic seals, if you have them).

Olivia with her base kit, plus a buffing C skill, such as hone atk/spd, fortify def/res, or atk/spd/def/res tactic, with another hone/fortify/tactic seal.

You should try and get Nino as buffed as possible, then dance her to kill someone else, or reposition her out with Fjorm, who will be able to take a hit from most things.
2019 demotions (1): Reyson
I am a simple potato. I see Fae, I press <3

Jordaxio
1 month ago#5
TheGuyNamedWolf posted...
You have the heroes to easily pull it off, I think you just need to look into Skill Inheritance if you haven't started doing that.

For example, Celica with her weapon refined, Fury 3, Desperation 3, and a Brazen ATK/DEF 3 or Brazen ATK/RES 3 seal can clear most content with the help of 3 dancers with Wings of Mercy. You could probably do most things with Cecilia, Lewyn or Nino, Flying Olivia, and 1 other dancer (I'd suggest getting the young Azura from the grail shop if you don't have her already, and promoting her to 5 stars), just you want to give your heroes the proper skills, making sure Celica and Lewyn have Reposition too for example.

Although I can't confirm how easy Book 2 or 3 are in Lunatic, a lot of players were able to beat Lunatic book 1 before Skill Inheritance, before we got any free 5 stars, and before devastatingly strong heroes like Celica with her weapon refined came out, so you definitely have the heroes to pull it off.

Which Celica? As you can see I have 3 of them.

Buster-Blader posted...
Roy

Please....dont bring up that man....my brother already chants Roy is our boy to the top of his lungs and tortures me in Smash with him... We both even did the same Roy summoning awhile ago and he got him on first try of like 10 stones...(im sorry, that name just brings me great depression lol)

User Info: Steamroll

Steamroll
1 month ago#6
Hey you have Celica and 2 dancers (I believe you must have Olivia), you probably sleeping on a beaten game already.

If you wanna cheese it.

User Info: RenamonFOX

RenamonFOX
1 month ago#7
Jordaxio posted...
Responding to buster blader

Don't. Feed. The. Trolls.

Half the board has him on ignore for a reason.
2019 demotions (1): Reyson
I am a simple potato. I see Fae, I press <3

User Info: TheGuyNamedWolf

TheGuyNamedWolf
1 month ago#8
Jordaxio posted...

The original/mage one.
I was wrong.

User Info: Steamroll

Steamroll
1 month ago#9
RenamonFOX posted...
Jordaxio posted...

Good reasons.

Jordaxio
1 month ago#10
RenamonFOX posted...
Jordaxio posted...

Didn't realize I was being trolled, first time coming to these boards. I just have ptsd from my older brother who see Roy as a god. He even bought two amiibos of him.....so you can see that character has kinda tortured my life.

TheGuyNamedWolf posted...
Jordaxio posted...

The original/mage one.

Gonna assume thats the one who looks like she came out a 90s anime
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. I'm garbage at team building, help needed
  • Topic Archived