• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Who's ever pulled a five star with a free pull

User Info: Dark Young Link

Dark Young Link
1 month ago#51
Happened a few times.

At least twice as a free pull.
Once on a ticket.
A few times in the free pull circle.
https://imgur.com/gOGzcN4

User Info: Darkdragoon324

Darkdragoon324
1 month ago#52
I have a few times with free pulls, once with a summon ticket.
"Antagonizing another user by posting about food is disruptive"
- A GameFaqs mod

User Info: quantumchem5

quantumchem5
1 month ago#53
It's hard to remember all of the free 5* pulls. My most memorable ones are +Atk -Res Zelgius on the first day of Radiant Dawn banner back on winter of last year and +Atk -HP Ayra in one of the banners some time on spring of last year. I immediately made Zelgius to become my max SS unit and he's my main unit ever since. I played Ayra often at point and then I max her Hero Merit while bringing my +Res -Spd Ayra as well (I got two, but the -Spd was not obtained in a free pull). I also got +HP -Atk Ares on his Thracia banner as a free pull. Those three are the ones I remembered clearly.
My favorite FEH team: the four-Zelgius squad. They conquered 34 infernal GHBs and BHBs and eight abyssal maps (one LHB, seven GHBs).

User Info: perfectchaos83

perfectchaos83
1 month ago#54
Multiple times, even when free pulls weren't a thing I still pulled a few 5* on the first pull of a Banner
The Dude Abides...
http://i.imgur.com/SKHpM9R.png

User Info: TheGuyNamedWolf

TheGuyNamedWolf
1 month ago#55
Make that 21.

I free summoned a -ATK +RES Spring Veronica.
I was wrong.

User Info: HappyDog

HappyDog
1 month ago#56
You all give me hope... For the bext spring banner.
Never free pulled a 5 star.

User Info: Laughingman_S

Laughingman_S
1 month ago#57
I'm at about 22 or 23. It's hard to keep track of them all at this point. I've kept a list of them, but I don't have access to it right now. Some of the notable freebies I've pulled include Hector, Tana, Flyzura, LIke, Amelia, Hardon, Ishtar (twice), Karla, Kinshinoka, SunTana, and Duma. My most recent was Quan on the VG banner at the end of February.

Besides them, I've picked up one 5* with a ticket: Idunn.
The Organisation has infiltrated this board! El, Psy, Congroo.
FEH ID: 7735702789, IGN: Kyouma

User Info: hell_tanuki

hell_tanuki
1 month ago#58
4 or 5 times maybe. Mostly on the free pull, once with a ticket.
My 5* +10 units: Chrom, Ogma, Ares, Effie, Reinhardt, Bartre, Brave Ike, Hector, L!Hector and Myrrh.
What can I say? I love green units.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Who's ever pulled a five star with a free pull
  • Topic Archived