• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Who do you think will be on the 3/24 Bond banner?

User Info: Legend_of_Zelia

Legend_of_Zelia
4 weeks ago#1
I'm hoping for Selkie, but we may get Bow Hinoka instead for Atk/Spd Bond since we haven't gotten a banner with her since last November.

Who else would you guys think may end up on the banner? and do you guys think it would be worth it to pull on the banner?
"People have nothing better to do then complain about a game that doesn't make them happy. I'm here to be positive, but even that's hard here."

User Info: Painted_Dux

Painted_Dux
4 weeks ago#2
owain kinshinoka adrift camilla.
FEH FC: 6626874463 -
lead: Gerome (sometimes +1 keaton) - Most wanted: echoes units (Luthier, Python, Conrad)

User Info: LorenzoV

LorenzoV
4 weeks ago#3
One of the Bond Corrins imo.
Dana is best girl ~

Painted_Dux
4 weeks ago#4
LorenzoV posted...

i only dont think they're gonna be on it since they were just on the last legendary
lead: Gerome (sometimes +1 keaton) - Most wanted: echoes units (Luthier, Python, Conrad)

User Info: guedesbrawl

guedesbrawl
4 weeks ago#5
I think we will not get both Owain and Camilla together, since they have great odds of sharing the red slots in a future legendary banner.

Adrift Corrins just got a banner...

I guess one of the reds with Hinoka and Selkie. Camilla has higher odds if you ask me since Owain still has Hero Fest.
My naruhina-oriented retelling of Naruto (currently has 362K words/24 chapters): https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11577577/1/Because-I-Love-You-Chasing-After-You

User Info: Legend_of_Zelia

Legend_of_Zelia
4 weeks ago#6
Painted_Dux posted...
LorenzoV posted...

i only dont think they're gonna be on it since they were just on the last legendary

and AM!Corrin was apart of a banner at the end of January running into the beginning of February with Owain due to the Mothers and Sons VG.

The only two, who were not featured on a banner recently since November would be A!Camilla and Bow Hinoka.
"People have nothing better to do then complain about a game that doesn't make them happy. I'm here to be positive, but even that's hard here."

Painted_Dux
4 weeks ago#7
Legend_of_Zelia posted...
Painted_Dux posted...
LorenzoV posted...

and AM!Corrin was apart of a banner at the end of January running into the beginning of February with Owain due to the Mothers and Sons VG.

The only two, who were not featured on a banner recently since November would be A!Camilla and Bow Hinoka.

yeah, thats why i said them. A!MCorrin was rerun on the legendary so if they want atk/def bond on the banner i think owain is more likely. they might not even run an atk/def bond unit since they have both been running pretty frequently.

User Info: Lief4Heroes

Lief4Heroes
4 weeks ago#8
Too early for A!F!Corrin and Selkie, so at least one of A!Camilla or Owain, the red placing will help determine the red on the mythic banner. And Kinshinoka

So I'm guessing
A!Camilla
Owain or A!M!Corrin
WF!Hinoka
THE DREAM IS TRUE! LEIF IS HERE!! Onto the other Leonster Royals! FC: 5084449634 Name: Lief

User Info: rrobin

rrobin
4 weeks ago#9
Hopefully A!F!Corn so I can get a merge and remove my current one's bane!
FEH: 7962740165
Official husbando of M!Robin. GM alt when? Friendly neighborhood noob. Edits my posts too often and can't make a poll without including a typo.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Who do you think will be on the 3/24 Bond banner?
  • Topic Archived