• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Spring Banner Trailer

User Info: vermillion_wolf

vermillion_wolf
4 weeks ago#161
lolhaxxor posted...
Marisa's line.... oh my god this is why I love Connor Kelly
I keep changing my signature for no reason.

User Info: Zinie95

Zinie95
4 weeks ago#162
@vermillion_wolf Are you gonna pull for Marisa? I'm thinking of pulling for either Palla or Bruno, but I'm not sure if I want to dive in Red hell.

User Info: vermillion_wolf

vermillion_wolf
4 weeks ago#163
Zinie95 posted...
@vermillion_wolf Are you gonna pull for Marisa? I'm thinking of pulling for either Palla or Bruno, but I'm not sure if I want to dive in Red hell.

Nah. I just really like her voice. I don’t think I’m pulling for anyone, though Bruno looks very good.
I keep changing my signature for no reason.

User Info: akaean

akaean
4 weeks ago#164
I wish they would release three unit seasonal banners instead of four unit banners... nothing kills my desire to pull on a banner like 4 focus units. I suppose that is good for keeping to my regimented summoning goals... Which are mainly focused around getting Null C Disrupt and a Adrift Corrin merges.
I project in metaphor, words I have no use for.
Visions strong and true and clear. I am blind and cannot hear.

User Info: RavingSwoobat

RavingSwoobat
4 weeks ago#165
SazukeEX posted...
Zinie95 posted...
B skill for AR traps. LOL!!!

Also this outfit sucks for Bruno. Smh

He's supposed to look like his lover Alfonse.

I'ma S support them. That is a fantastic idea. This means that I have to pull, tho.... Dilemma....

User Info: Zeloetta

Zeloetta
4 weeks ago#166
Bruno is hawt. I am gonna try for him!
Formerly known as Mistress_Zelda_
https://imgur.com/mwRRgOv.jpg

User Info: Stefan1277

Stefan1277
4 weeks ago#167
I was like "meh. They all suck" Then I saw Loki at the end. But she's free. Easy skip, but I'm getting a free Loki. Foolish IS, I would've spent hundreds of orbs on Loki.
Gamefaqs users in one article:
http://www.cracked.com/blog/4-behaviors-modern-world-only-making-worse/

User Info: KawaiiTakumi

KawaiiTakumi
4 weeks ago#168
Stefan1277 posted...
I was like "meh. They all suck" Then I saw Loki at the end. But she's free. Easy skip, but I'm getting a free Loki. Foolish IS, I would've spent hundreds of orbs on Loki.

The want people to not spend so they can blame the players and steal the f2p orbs
🤯
Fire Emblem fan and fudanshi. OTP is ChromXMaleRobin :3
3ds friend code is 2852-7795-4118, Switch friend code is SW-6645-6409-9976, Feh id 3660012766
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Spring Banner Trailer
  • Topic Archived