• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. +ATK or +SPD on F!Grima?

User Info: Crusher063

Crusher063
4 weeks ago#1
Was doing a little barracks cleanup over the weekend and noticed I had a +SPD Grima sitting at lvl 1. My current version is a +1 +ATK with her base kit. I'm thinking I either need to keep ATK boon and give her QR 3 (finally) or switch her to + Spd and maybe give her a chill in her B slot.

Which is best?
FEH ID: 8279160200
Sixteen 5*+10 units and counting...

User Info: DreadKaiser

DreadKaiser
4 weeks ago#2
+SPD
The Omnipresent Connoisseur of Quality Fanart and $%!@Posting.
Eternal Champion of the 500 Game

User Info: Steamroll

Steamroll
4 weeks ago#3
+spd, also better for her defensively.

User Info: CJwat11

CJwat11
4 weeks ago#4
Steamroll posted...
+spd, also better for her defensively.
Fire Emblem Heroes FC: 8410511961, IGN: Tiras, Current Lead: Smolzura+8

User Info: Crusher063

Crusher063
4 weeks ago#5
Done. Time to get her raised up then.

Is QR still the best B? She's faster, sure, but at this point low-40s isn't enough to double anybody.
FEH ID: 8279160200
Sixteen 5*+10 units and counting...

User Info: DreadKaiser

DreadKaiser
4 weeks ago#6
Crusher063 posted...
Done. Time to get her raised up then.

Is QR still the best B? She's faster, sure, but at this point low-40s isn't enough to double anybody.

if you want her to tank faster s***, then yes QR is never a bad idea. especially when s*** like Sturdy Impact exists

otherwise depends on what you want her for, she can run Vantage or Desperation pretty well
The Omnipresent Connoisseur of Quality Fanart and $%!@Posting.
Eternal Champion of the 500 Game

User Info: Enoemaa

Enoemaa
4 weeks ago#7
+Res is her best nature, but of those two, I’d personally go +Spd.

She’s a tank who doubles off Spd moreso than needing QR, so boosting that benefits her a lot.

Doesn’t really need QR; for EP builds, Vantage is good and Guard is good, and Dull Ranged has some decent perks. I like Guard the most as it shuts down the special charging armour builds the best - her average Atk also means she won’t OHKO much besides glass cannon mages on Vantage, unfortunately, so Vantage on her has that working sort of against it.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. +ATK or +SPD on F!Grima?
  • Topic Archived