• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Good things IS has done recently

User Info: GooseRider960

GooseRider960
1 week ago#1
In light of all the consistently awful s*** that IS keeps pulling, let’s have a thread about the good they’ve done recently.

I nominate the rise in quality of the free units. The recent ones have really damn good, and even some of the less desirable ones like Rutger and NY!Laegjarn have at least had really good fodder.
FE Heroes FC: 3097050983

User Info: saltymuch_jpg

saltymuch_jpg
1 week ago#2
They released samples of Three Houses music. Sure you heard it during trailers but it’s nice to get a clean version.
Lana's the worst video game character
Creator of Change in Fate and Lana's Lament https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/77351481

User Info: dotsdfe

dotsdfe
1 week ago#3
What you mentioned in conjunction with the grail shop. It's serving as a skill shop and includes some previously very rare fodder. That was a great change, though it would be nice if we could get grails a bit more easily.
Winner of the Third Hacked User Contest.
World's #1 Phoenix Wright fan.

User Info: Deej

Deej
1 week ago#4
They made a Tap Battle that I feel no obligation to play through. This extra five minutes in my day has proven to be very productive.
Hey, everyone, what's going on in this topic? Oh.

GooseRider960
1 week ago#5
dotsdfe posted...
What you mentioned in conjunction with the grail shop. It's serving as a skill shop and includes some previously very rare fodder. That was a great change, though it would be nice if we could get grails a bit more easily.

The only qualms I have with that are the limited summons and the rising cost of each unit per summon. The second could be fixed by either removing that function or giving more grails, but the first feature is totally unnecessary. Otherwise agreed. It’s a great feature.

User Info: BloodMoon7

BloodMoon7
1 week ago#6
Wasn't this thread made already?

My response is the same, they are good for Nothing.
7th General of Hel's Army
"Death is Deliverance." - Some Edgy Lady. (BM7 is available on the weekends)

User Info: ZedTommo

ZedTommo
1 week ago#7
Added Keaton. 💕
Keaton is MY superior.

User Info: Poison-puffs

Poison-puffs
1 week ago#8
This is tough, they help me get closer to my freedom each time they f*** up.
Yoshikage Kira did nothing wrong.
Avid Jojo fan: How tf does King Crimson work

User Info: chunkyshtew

chunkyshtew
1 week ago#9
Awesome positivity thread TC!

There’s plenty to list, but I’ll start with Grails. I think that the introduction of grails to redeem for heroes that you want entirely separate from the gacha system is one of the best things they have introduced to the game.

Another thing they have done well is adding the watch replay feature to AR and also allowing you to lock in your defense team. Great job IS!

And who can forget combat manuals? Wow, what a lifesaver for hoarders like myself!
d(^o^)b ~ Please @ me in responses if you want me to see them!
#GotPringlesBack2014

GooseRider960
1 week ago#10
Bump
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Good things IS has done recently
  • Topic Archived