• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. For those who were hoarding orbs for the FnV banner ....

User Info: Beerzio

Beerzio
4 weeks ago#31
I was really hoping for some DC fodder, but now that there's not a single DC unit in the focus I'll probably take my freebie and go home. I've got like 500 orbs and was thinking of spending half that.

What a disappointing banner. I'll just wait for Hero Fest or the next CYL or something.

User Info: CJwat11

CJwat11
4 weeks ago#32
Steamroll posted...
hinaru77 posted...
StellaLunaris posted...
I wasn't hoarding, but I don't see the point for this one.

Next time L!Azura comes back, she's sharing with L!Lucina. I'd be happy with either of 'em.

Now why do you people want Legendary Lucina? I remember the burn she got when she was revealed, I know she better then LLyn but it’s werid.

She's good at screwing people on def teams, I know... I have one and use one sometimes with her swap dance future vision.

Exactly. Plus L!Lucina’s kit makes sense. It’s designed for Player Phase and can catch people off guard in AR and Arena Defenses.

L!Lyn on the other hand suffers Mixed Phase Disorder. Her PRF A skill doesn’t work well with her stats nor does it work well with the rest of her kit.
Fire Emblem Heroes FC: 8410511961, IGN: Tiras, Current Lead: Smolzura+7

User Info: vuviper

vuviper
4 weeks ago#33
Nah, March Legendary Banner

User Info: vuviper

vuviper
4 weeks ago#34
hinaru77 posted...
StellaLunaris posted...
I wasn't hoarding, but I don't see the point for this one.

Next time L!Azura comes back, she's sharing with L!Lucina. I'd be happy with either of 'em.

Now why do you people want Legendary Lucina? I remember the burn she got when she was revealed, I know she better then LLyn but it’s werid.

Future sight makes her the most fun hero to play with. Long range attacks, double swapping utility. Its just so goooood
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. For those who were hoarding orbs for the FnV banner ....
  • Topic Archived