• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Cherche & Virion: Easiest BHB ever?

User Info: WarmingBlasters

WarmingBlasters
1 week ago#11
Yeah, possibly a bit easy. Second account was unmerged units LIke, Green Olwen, HS Elise, PA Shigure. Just getting someone over to nuke that red mage to the right (in this case HS Elise) and regrouping pretty much does it. Took a couple tries simply to get Ike in proper position to swap people around. The bum didn't do any fighting lol.
"As expected, he is claiming you have committed blasphemy. Warming blasters. Combat is inevitable." -- HK-47 (KOTOR)

User Info: Shugo702

Shugo702
1 week ago#12
Super easy, Odin killed them all on the first turn

User Info: Pinkbirdo

Pinkbirdo
1 week ago#13
Celica and 3 dancers. She killed Cherche and drawed back to safety, than she killed all of them except the red mage and the blue cavalier, Olivia killed the mage and tanked and killed the blue cavalier.
I tried to cheese this with -Def Surtr and team Elise because I could with the previous difficulties, but they overdamaged him.
Lillipup is the cutest Pokemon of all time.

User Info: SchlagerGeist

SchlagerGeist
1 week ago#14
Second try if only because I totally forgot what Churches weapon actually does.

User Info: Gameandwatch2

Gameandwatch2
1 week ago#15
I think the Chrom and Lissa one was still easier.
3DS FC: 4511-1815-7291

User Info: Steamroll

Steamroll
1 week ago#16
Hmm maybe? But I used a full flier team to bypass all those trees and goaded the enemy units to run everywhere, it was just a matter of picking them off, Virion was surprisingly tanky though on infernal.

User Info: Shadow Stalker X

Shadow Stalker X
1 week ago#17
Pinkbirdo posted...
Celica and 3 dancers. She killed Cherche and drawed back to safety, than she killed all of them except the red mage and the blue cavalier, Olivia killed the mage and tanked and killed the blue cavalier.

Used a similar strategy, though the only tanking that occurred was Smolzura taking a hit from the lance cavalry. Celica then proceeded to unleash the wrath of the gods on every enemy.
Don't read my sig. You're just wasting your time.

User Info: VareasXbox

VareasXbox
1 week ago#18
Did it with full Armor Emblem. Zelgius almost solo'ed the map. Hardin only took the Blue Lancer and the Red Mage.

User Info: Surskit2907

Surskit2907
1 week ago#19
True solo with Sigurd

https://youtu.be/u1ok3RVq7Rg
Saving for Micaiah
Orb count: 124

User Info: KishinZephrite

KishinZephrite
1 week ago#20
Easy with cavalry packing chill res, dancer, and 50 atk brave bow with chill def.

This one will be fun to try with many teams.
Sanctuary Resort City on ps4AR-T21
https://youtu.be/-8uf4wsj3Ps
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Cherche & Virion: Easiest BHB ever?
  • Topic Archived