• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Is it worth pulling for LA Hector?

User Info: Renkencen

Renkencen
1 week ago#1
Should I spend my orbs to get him? - Results (74 votes)
Yes
35.14% (26 votes)
No
64.86% (48 votes)
This poll is now closed.
To summed it up-

Currently hoarding 171 orbs as I type this. It will be over 200 by the time TT is over.

I didn't get him the first time althought my pirority back then was LA Lyn.

The current axe armor I have are OG Hector (ironic that I got him from the first LA banner), W Chrom, Amelia and H Dorcas. In another words, no Surtr and no L Hector.

Speaking of them, honestly I haven't used those four that oftern.

I aware about not pulling for specific units however I have netural LA Lyn and Netural Lilina so getting their dupes wouldn't be bad thanks to the bane removal via merge (unless the dupes are netural). Roy would be a new unit.

I know of his legendary counterpart but my outlook on Legendary banner are usually bleak. Only two times I have pulled multiple 5* (last banner and L Lyn banner) within 100 orbs. It usually take me over 100 just to get a single 5*. Granted I know there is a change he could appear in the upcoming vote banner.

Speaking of the legendary banner, I'm more looking forward for L Azura and L Lucina which I read those two will be in one banner in the near future?

Ok technically I have already made my own conclusion but I would liked to read some feedbacks to see if my wheather to changed my mind or not?

User Info: Laughingman_S

Laughingman_S
1 week ago#2
I would advise against it.

Four focus banners are a bag of s***e, and the colour share only makes them worse. Vector is still a very good unit, but not worth dealing with those s***ty rates with the Anniversary banner on the horizon. That banner will likely give you a shot at either Lector or Surtr, both of which are superior to Vector.
The Organisation has infiltrated this board! El, Psy, Congroo.
FEH ID: 7735702789

User Info: Steamroll

Steamroll
1 week ago#3
Renkencen posted...
Speaking of the legendary banner, I'm more looking forward for L Azura and L Lucina which I read they two will be in one banner in the near future?

Yeah the march Legendary/mythic banner

As for spending well him and Ike right now are the only ones with DC on focus so...

But for foddering purposes ike is the better one, because in the march update we can fodder 4 skills at the same time.

If you just want him as a character... This is the best you can get at gaining him.

User Info: rpgguy999

rpgguy999
1 week ago#4
I'd would wait to see the "Find & Vote" results.

There's a chance that Legendary Hector is there.
I have a bad habit of editing my posts...

User Info: Dericit

Dericit
1 week ago#5
Unless you really like Hector and must have each one you're better off waiting for a Legendary Banner and fishing for Legendary Hector. Give you more time to save that way. Sure you could still get blocked but at least you have more chances to get Lector than Vector.
Feel free to add me if you wish. FEH ID: 9450676439
SOA ID: DVWQ53P3D8

User Info: VareasXbox

VareasXbox
1 week ago#6
He is a great unit, but need some fodder to work the best he can. Mine is +Atk +1 with Vengeful Fighter, he kick so much ass.

User Info: blasster

blasster
1 week ago#7
Blunt answer;

Don't settle for s*** unit just because you cannot get the much better unit.

Unless it's because you have hard-on for Hector and wanna collect Hectors.

Also, B!Ephraim is much better than Vector as well, so Vector not even anywhere near kissing Surtr or Lector ass.
Playing: Chain Chronicle [JP], Fire Emblem Heroes [F2P BTW] 8793571220

User Info: p3pdrake

p3pdrake
1 week ago#8
4 focus is pretty bad. Just wait for LHector again. That said, Vector is the hardest hitting Hector we have
FFBE IGN: Ken - 685 742 098
FFRK - (Elarra USB) SVp6

User Info: HereToHelp

HereToHelp
1 week ago#9
I would say yes, for DC fodder.

But right now, Valentine Ike also has DC, and he doesn't share color with anything else, unlike this Hector.
A game should be fun, hard and even challenging. But never frustrating. Or else, it fails at being a "stress reliever". It only brings more headache.

User Info: guedesbrawl

guedesbrawl
1 week ago#10
I use him on my main team for Infernal LHBs, he's really good. Legendary Hector tends to be better, and already coming with VF is a plus, however.

There is niche usage with Berserk Armads especially when combo'd with Vengeful Fighter, but you are usually better off saving for LHector.
My naruhina-oriented retelling of Naruto (currently has 362K words/24 chapters): https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11577577/1/Because-I-Love-You-Chasing-After-You
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Is it worth pulling for LA Hector?
  • Topic Archived