• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. +spd -def or +spd -res Tailtiu?

User Info: Mjolnirboi

Mjolnirboi
4 weeks ago#21
Merge her anyway.
She's common enough and fodder is mediocre.
Palla is best waifu. Nohrian scum is scum.
Get Zeke'd. https://i.imgur.com/QMacACU.jpg

User Info: ReinhardtPence

ReinhardtPence
4 weeks ago#22
Just merge to +1 at least so it doesn't matter in a few weeks
LIGHTNING IS POWER!
Sword Reinhardt True Solo count: 9

User Info: MidMorningSol

MidMorningSol
4 weeks ago#23
km25 posted...
MidMorningSol posted...
Tailtiu should keep her Res. Dunno what type of special you got on her but majority of mages' defense aren't anything worth salvaging except armor mages/Boey/Henry/Merric as they all can take a hit or two.

Regarding Tailtiu, it's not about surviving multiple hits, it's just about surviving a single hit, and then entering desperation range. For this, physical bulk should not be abusively sacrificed. Fury 3 helps a little, but a -4 def superbane is annoying.

I hear ya. I've had a Tailtiu with +Def/-Spd (lol) and that didn't mean squat for even reds when I fail to get her out of the way in time. Desperation be damned but to me it ain't worth it for squishy mages they just die without additional support.
5*Free pulls: Sanaki, M!Grima, Khrom, B!Ike, NS!Xander, Tailtiu, OG!Micaiah, Ophelia Hoard amount: *Odin Laugh*
FEH Friend Code: 7423243439

User Info: emagdnE

emagdnE
4 weeks ago#24
-Def

It won't matter in February anyway.
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus

User Info: Mephantom

Mephantom
4 weeks ago#25
I don't see any reason to not merge. You can get her at 4*, nothing particularly great for fodder either.

User Info: Steamroll

Steamroll
4 weeks ago#26
Mephantom posted...
I don't see any reason to not merge. You can get her at 4*, nothing particularly great for fodder either.

I would consider drive speed good fodder but yeah she is somewhat common at least.

User Info: BigBlackMammary

BigBlackMammary
4 weeks ago#27
RMysterio posted...
Not planning on merging her either.

Ascended Swordmaster posted...
TC said he's not merging.

So it seems like TC says he's not merging. Wonder what kind of advice he'll get?
My cacao-flavoured cold milk-based drink summons the young males to my area of dwelling

User Info: Prost

Prost
4 weeks ago#28
She gets 52 bulk with -def, and 56 if not -def.

That's actually a critical difference weather she can take a hit from melee unit or not.
Loki is da best girl
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. +spd -def or +spd -res Tailtiu?
  • Topic Archived