• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. How's Spd+/Hp- Tibarn?

User Info: RK800_Connor

RK800_Connor
1 month ago#1
Is this basically neutral for him? Also, how should I build him?
- I'm a machine, designed to accomplish a task. I know why I exist and who designed me. I have a reason to live. I guess that's the difference between us.

User Info: digitalstarry

digitalstarry
1 month ago#2
Since yours has a boon in speed, consider giving him Windsweep/Watersweep and the Phantom Speed seal.

It basically gives him a pseudo firesweep effect on PP as long as he can meet the speed check.
3DS FC: 0404-6897-6322
Also known as planetarial

User Info: RK800_Connor

RK800_Connor
1 month ago#3
digitalstarry posted...
Since yours has a boon in speed, consider giving him Windsweep/Watersweep and the Phantom Speed seal.

It basically gives him a pseudo firesweep effect on PP as long as he can meet the speed check.

Oh...That sounds really interesting. If I do that, should I replace Sturdy Impact since he wouldn't benefit from the +10 Def or Follow-up Negation effect?
- I'm a machine, designed to accomplish a task. I know why I exist and who designed me. I have a reason to live. I guess that's the difference between us.

User Info: TheseJeans

TheseJeans
1 month ago#4
RK800_Connor posted...
digitalstarry posted...

Oh...That sounds really interesting. If I do that, should I replace Sturdy Impact since he wouldn't benefit from the +10 Def or Follow-up Negation effect?

Yeah you could give him Swift Sparrow so he can sweep more units, although I think I would prefer Watersweep over Windsweep since Tibarn doesn't trade with dragons well.
FEH FC: 653,381,1428
FFBE FC: 718,418,520

User Info: dotsdfe

dotsdfe
1 month ago#5
+SPD is a little bit underrated on him. It's no +ATK, but 31 -> 34 SPD is actually a pretty solid bump and will block a chunk of doubles on somewhat fast units. It's not going to block super fast units obviously, but it definitely helps his otherwise really weak EP out.

IMO, yours has a pretty damn strong IV. +ATK would obviously be ideal, but I have a +SPD/-DEF Tibs and he puts in a lot of work, and I've found that +SPD is a really solid boon on him after all.

Alternative answer: "Tibarn is a monster and anything but -ATK is great, while -ATK Tibarn will still tear s*** up too."
Winner of the Third Hacked User Contest.
World's #1 Phoenix Wright fan.

User Info: TheseJeans

TheseJeans
1 month ago#6
dotsdfe posted...
+SPD is a little bit underrated on him. It's no +ATK, but 31 -> 34 SPD is actually a pretty solid bump and will block a chunk of doubles on somewhat fast units. It's not going to block super fast units obviously, but it definitely helps his otherwise really weak EP out.

IMO, yours has a pretty damn strong IV. +ATK would obviously be ideal, but I have a +SPD/-DEF Tibs and he puts in a lot of work, and I've found that +SPD is a really solid boon on him after all.

Alternative answer: "Tibarn is a monster and anything but -ATK is great, while -ATK Tibarn will still tear s*** up too."

SPD is huge on Tibarn since it allows him to ignore WF and other effects entirely.
FEH FC: 653,381,1428
FFBE FC: 718,418,520
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. How's Spd+/Hp- Tibarn?
  • Topic Archived