• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Who's that one, day one, 5* exclusive you'd love to +10 someday?

User Info: hell_tanuki

hell_tanuki
1 month ago#1
It's old, needs to be rebuilt from scratch and was powercrept more times than you can count... But still, deep inside, you have a soft spot for that particular unit no one wishes to get as a pity breaker.

For me, that would be Lyn.

I don't care about any of her alts, but somehow I still want the original Lyn... The one from a time she wasn't force-fed to us at every occasion. Coincidentally, she was my first 5* and I used her a lot, even though she turned out to be +Spd/-Atk. But if I ever hit a +Atk one? Man, I'll be going crazy on her and give her more skills than she'll ever have the SP for.

So, what's yours?
My 5* +10 units: Chrom, Ogma, Effie, Reinhardt, Bartre, Brave Ike, Hector, L!Hector and Myrrh.
What can I say? I love green units.

User Info: Daniel5467

Daniel5467
1 month ago#2
Leo

User Info: P5RSONA

P5RSONA
1 month ago#3
Myrrh or H.Myrrh. They’re both just fantastic units. I love my Myrrhs.
FC: 5026 - 4694 - 6977 | UM | S |

User Info: The_Grim_Ripper

The_Grim_Ripper
1 month ago#4
P5RSONA posted...
Myrrh or H.Myrrh. They’re both just fantastic units. I love my Myrrhs.

They aren't day 1 units.

User Info: madninja1

madninja1
1 month ago#5
OG Lucina. I would love to +10 her but even if she somehow got demoted, I can't allow myself to +10 her when I have basically a +10 M. Marth which has Lucina base stats already and Falchion. Plus I have so many projects that my future feathers are already planned. There is one part of me however that just thinks "Screw it, +10 her anyway" so maybe one day I will.
There is only room for one boss...
FC: 1908-1619-7613 IGN: Ace

User Info: DreadKaiser

DreadKaiser
1 month ago#6
Young Tiki

oh wait, I did.
The Omnipresent Connoisseur of Quality Fanart and $%!@Posting.
Eternal Champion of the 500 Game

User Info: Prost

Prost
1 month ago#7
Linde, or Ryoma. Best day 1 units
Loki is da best girl

User Info: Buster-Blader

Buster-Blader
1 month ago#8
Roy
Roy and Friends VS. Series:
https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHtS8tmpvac2zTsq1s5WlQ6fwU5aQTl-T

User Info: FFRKAndy

FFRKAndy
1 month ago#9
Linde probably
Waiting for Flavia!

User Info: The UnLucky Cat

The UnLucky Cat
1 month ago#10
Ike. Oh wait he wasn't in the damn game at launch!

Ephr- oh s***, neither was he.

SoV didn't exist yet (and doesn't anymore either), and no Jugdral, hm...

Tiki I guess.

Also looking back it's kinda funny how Lucina was the only 5* exclusive from Awakening. Fates had Azura, Elise, Hinoka, Leo, Ryoma, and Takumi. Blazing had Hector and Lyn, while "Marth's games" had Linde, Minerva, and Tiki. Binding didn't even have a single one until Brave Roy half a year later, and he's still the only one not including seasonals.
What do you think about the planetarium? That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter when
All the stars in the sky are waiting for you
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Who's that one, day one, 5* exclusive you'd love to +10 someday?
  • Topic Archived