• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. It just occurred to me that Sacred Stones might be the actual most played FE.

User Info: emagdnE

emagdnE
4 weeks ago#1
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3DS#Launch

So basically, somewhere around 4 million 3DSes got Sacred Stones as a free gift for paying $250 for them like a sucker. (Although I know some people found loopholes to get the Ambassador games at the new price.)

The most recent numbers for Awakening and Fates have them at 1.9 million and 1.6 million. Hell, free Sacred Stones might have sold a lot of people on Awakening to begin with.

So obviously as a free gift with no way of tracking who actually played and liked it, it's possible SS is actually the hidden true most popular Fire Emblem worldwide. Which would explain why Ephraim and Eirika are so popular in polls. And thus, why IS gives them lots of alts. (Ephraim has more alts than Roy and Ike right now. How does one justify that otherwise?)

We don't really have any way of knowing how many of those 4 million even downloaded SS, let alone enjoyed it. But it only takes half of them downloading it to beat out Awakening.

But it does offer an explanation as to something this board discussed before by saying that Japanese players were allegedly confused as to how Ephraim won CYL2. Lots of people were. But suddenly if you know there's a hidden group of people that

And good news everyone! Eirika is a potential CYL3 winner and could join the 4 alts club with Lyn, Lucina, Camilla, and Azura! Ready to rally behind the naive princess to block Camilla #6~?
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus

User Info: BipBapBam

BipBapBam
4 weeks ago#2
Ike is really overdue for another alt tbh.
Regardless of warnings, the future doesn't scare me at all.
Endy-wendy is just tsuny-wuny for the loli-wolis~! :D - Endgame

User Info: StellaLunaris

StellaLunaris
4 weeks ago#3
emagdnE posted...
(Although I know some people found loopholes to get the Ambassador games at the new price.)

Meanwhile, I just bought my boss' 3DS off him for $150 and he threw in OoT 64 and Lego Star Wars with it. DEALS!
https://society6.com/redpawdesigns
I draw some stuff, stuff you can stay comfy with.
(message deleted)

User Info: BloodMoon7

BloodMoon7
4 weeks ago#5
But do you like Sacred Stones, Mr. Endgame?
7th General of Hel's Army
"Death is Deliverance." - Some Edgy Lady. (BM7 is available on the weekends)

User Info: ReinhardtPence

ReinhardtPence
4 weeks ago#6
BloodMoon7 posted...
But do you like Sacred Stones, Mr. Endgame?

of course he doesn't

Sacred Stones f***ed his sister in front of him then
LIGHTNING IS POWER!
Sword Reinhardt True Solo count: 9

User Info: emagdnE

emagdnE
4 weeks ago#7
No.
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus

User Info: BloodMoon7

BloodMoon7
4 weeks ago#8
emagdnE posted...
No.

Ouch.
I don't know what hurts the most.
1. Endgame simply ignoring a game.
2. Endgame detailing the reasons why the game is bad.
3. Endgame simply saying "no".

I felt that one. I felt it like it was directed at me instead of Sacred Stones. I felt it in my soul.
7th General of Hel's Army
"Death is Deliverance." - Some Edgy Lady. (BM7 is available on the weekends)
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. It just occurred to me that Sacred Stones might be the actual most played FE.
  • Topic Archived