• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Naesala seems too weak to be useful for abyssal

User Info: InfinityFlame

InfinityFlame
2 months ago#1
I took torrs advise and put bonfire on tibarn (over galeforce) and he was right about the power situation. @Torr
However Naesala just doesnt seem to be cut for higher difficulty no matter how I try to build him. He can barely take a hit from red units.
"I have the Chaos Emeralds!" - Barack Obama 2099

User Info: DreadKaiser

DreadKaiser
2 months ago#2
ever heard of "desperation" if he is taking hits you are doing it wrong...
The Omnipresent Connoisseur of Quality Fanart and $%!@Posting.
Eternal Champion of the 500 Game

User Info: TheseJeans

TheseJeans
2 months ago#3
Put Sturdy Impact on him, it changes the meta.
FEH FC: 653,381,1428
FFBE FC: 718,418,520

User Info: DoubleDragon

DoubleDragon
2 months ago#4
He's a glass cannon.
Abyssal Clears W/Nowi, Hana, Cecilia
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLwYHrdVa4E-hOweZWl3RlYNc6F61bpWZ

User Info: LorenzoV

LorenzoV
2 months ago#5
Treat him as a lance flier and see if you can use him in Abyssals.
I don't use Flying lances for Abyssal myself, but Naesala is certainly a great addition to flying teams imo.
Dana is best girl ~

User Info: catchthemouser

catchthemouser
2 months ago#6
DreadKaiser posted...

^^^

He should only ever take one hit and then he'll sweep. I faill to see what's weak about doing 14 true damage before factoring in any actual damage and specials.

InfinityFlame
2 months ago#7
DreadKaiser posted...

Yes. that is exactly what Im using, but getting into desperation range requires he either get rid of reposition or get hit.
With his paper thin defense Im thinking of going the LD route and giving him ardent sacrifice in the hope that he will be useful. Without buffs it is hard to get any use out of him. Also I feel Leaving out reposition is a major handicap.

User Info: catchthemouser

catchthemouser
2 months ago#8
InfinityFlame posted...
DreadKaiser posted...

Yes. that is exactly what Im using, but getting into desperation range requires he either get rid of reposition or get hit.
With his paper thin defense Im thinking of going the LD route and giving him ardent sacrifice in the hope that he will be useful. Without buffs it is hard to get any use out of him. Also I feel Leaving out reposition is a major handicap.

Fury. Done.

InfinityFlame
2 months ago#9
catchthemouser posted...
InfinityFlame posted...
DreadKaiser posted...

Fury. Done.

I never used fury, but dont they still have to attack for the damage to take effect?

User Info: DreadKaiser

DreadKaiser
2 months ago#10
InfinityFlame posted...
catchthemouser posted...
InfinityFlame posted...
DreadKaiser posted...

Fury. Done.

I never used fury, but dont they still have to attack for the damage to take effect?

how have you never used Fury

yes he just has to battle to take recoil. so hit a ranged unit that can't fight back, or find a match he'd barely survive and you are golden. it even adds to his bulk to make said survival easier
The Omnipresent Connoisseur of Quality Fanart and $%!@Posting.
Eternal Champion of the 500 Game
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Naesala seems too weak to be useful for abyssal
  • Topic Archived