• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Obligatory "Is this the easiest GHB Ever?" thread

User Info: J_Sensei

J_Sensei
3 months ago#31
guedesbrawl posted...
@J_Sensei posted...
Summer Camilla, Airzura, Myrrh, and Elincia. It's actually quite easy.

You speak as if beating the map with the emblem team of some of the strongest fliers around--one being a dancer and the other a probable bladetomes--was supposed to be a difficult

@guedesbrawl I'm sorry. Was I supposed to pick a team that has no synergy? Or maybe I should have run my weaker flyers. Or maybe something else?

I don't really feel that any of those units are THAT rare. Summer Camilla might be, but more people have her now since she was a pity breaker for Legendary Azura. I could have easily done the same thing with Spring Corrin. In fact, the only purpose of the blade tome (which was completely unnecessary) was to aggro the dragon and get everyone out of place. My dancer killed more things than she did.

Would you have felt better if I'd used a brave bow and three dancers?

User Info: guedesbrawl

guedesbrawl
3 months ago#32
J_Sensei posted...
guedesbrawl posted...
@J_Sensei posted...
Summer Camilla, Airzura, Myrrh, and Elincia. It's actually quite easy.

You speak as if beating the map with the emblem team of some of the strongest fliers around--one being a dancer and the other a probable bladetomes--was supposed to be a difficult

@guedesbrawl I'm sorry. Was I supposed to pick a team that has no synergy? Or maybe I should have run my weaker flyers. Or maybe something else?

I don't really feel that any of those units are THAT rare. Summer Camilla might be, but more people have her now since she was a pity breaker for Legendary Azura. I could have easily done the same thing with Spring Corrin. In fact, the only purpose of the blade tome (which was completely unnecessary) was to aggro the dragon and get everyone out of place. My dancer killed more things than she did.

Would you have felt better if I'd used a brave bow and three dancers?

I just found your wording funny, dude. I mean, you'd expect "it was actually easy" followed by a mismatched or low tier team comp that wrecked anyway.

But those units? Totally still premium. 2 are seasonal-locked, 2 are 5-star exclusives. Doesn't matter much tho given the power of certain common/free units.
My naruhina-oriented retelling of Naruto (currently has 362K words/24 chapters): https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11577577/1/Because-I-Love-You-Chasing-After-You

User Info: Davidisaster

Davidisaster
3 months ago#33
It was definitely really easy. Was pretty obvious it would be since the placement of the units was so trash and there were no reinforcements to surprise you. I mean seriously, why is Naesala next to a Cav unit on Infernal? Was IS scared that a 3-Mov AOE nuke would be too difficult to handle? I beat it with both Fliers (Aversa, LAzura, SCorrin, Myrrh) and Armors (BK, Effie, MGrima, Lector) on the first try.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egSQDEPf8J4
DON"T LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS!!
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Obligatory "Is this the easiest GHB Ever?" thread
  • Topic Archived