• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Obligatory "Is this the easiest GHB Ever?" thread

User Info: RenamonFOX

RenamonFOX
2 months ago#1
On a scale of one to ten, how hard is Naesala? - Results (98 votes)
1 - Softer than Fae's feathers
48.98% (48 votes)
2 - I didn't even need to use The Reinhardt like I always do!
11.22% (11 votes)
3 - Absolute maximum score for maps without reinforcements
13.27% (13 votes)
4 - A little harder than Jell-O that'd been left in the fridge too long.
11.22% (11 votes)
5 - Not too hard, not too soft
7.14% (7 votes)
6 - Kinda hard.
4.08% (4 votes)
7 - Harder than that loaf of bread you bought to go with coldcuts a few days ago, but you forgot to put it away
2.04% (2 votes)
8 - This is what's on the other side when you're caught between "A rock and a hard place"
0% (0 votes)
9 - Harder than [USERNAME] is for [CHARACTERNAME]
1.02% (1 vote)
10 - Bisacodyl is a requirement for the completion of this map.
1.02% (1 vote)
This poll is now closed.
Sword user was intimidating, requiring two aethers and then some to kill, but Best Chicken(tm) is not to be underestimated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rM_ICFC_r1E&t=4s
"I can relate to this character!" *ten minutes later, character commits suicide* "Oh..."
I am a simple potato. I see Fae, I press <3

User Info: CrescentShadow

CrescentShadow
2 months ago#2
I'd say relatively hard since you probably have to tank 3 colors on turn 1 due to placements

managed it with an earth team of H Henry, L Grima, L Tiki and L Ike; took some screwing around with seals
Switch Friend Code: SW-4583-7999-7863
Insect Glaive and Ghost Pokemon Master

User Info: km25

km25
2 months ago#3
CrescentShadow posted...
I'd say relatively hard since you probably have to tank 3 colors on turn 1 due to placements

managed it with an earth team of H Henry, L Grima, L Tiki and L Ike; took some screwing around with seals

I tanked with colorless (W!Cecilia) with Corrin support. The rest was easy.

User Info: RenamonFOX

RenamonFOX
2 months ago#4
CrescentShadow posted...

Yeah. I had a rough time of it with Drakengarten, myself. Took me a handful of tries. I almost didn't even try for the solo.
"I can relate to this character!" *ten minutes later, character commits suicide* "Oh..."
I am a simple potato. I see Fae, I press <3

User Info: RavingSwoobat

RavingSwoobat
2 months ago#5
Easy! I used a busted team of Brave Bow Summer Takumi and 3 flying dancers. Naesala and his flying cronies didn't stand a chance to the brutal onslaught. Takumi ORKO everyone within 2 turns.

In all seriousness, this map is a haven for Flier Emblem. The no reinforcements made it a lot more tolerable as well.

User Info: Kyara

Kyara
2 months ago#6
Gronnblade H!Henry shot down the dragon on the right turn one, got repositioned by Zelgy who cleared the rest of the side except for the lancer. Effie killed the red dragon, Naesala was murdered by Henry, who then first tanked and next turn killed the lancer. The end.

User Info: Renkencen

Renkencen
2 months ago#7
It was easier compared to the last few GHB since I didn't bother using Lynhardt for this one.

I was using Mrryh BowHinoka (with brave bow), L Azura and Eir.

Granted I did died a fiew times but I was just probing the ai.

I more or less beat it with just BowHinoka tooking some damage when I remember Mankete deal damaged based on res (my Hinoka is +res/ -def).

User Info: Armor_Key

Armor_Key
2 months ago#8
Lost once, but only because I forgot about Naesala's ability to move up to three tiles, and then proceeded to kill my red unit. Other than that, it didn't feel all that difficult.
It's locked. A carving of an armor.

User Info: brainrotter

brainrotter
2 months ago#9
Cruised to victory in two turns with Sigurd, Reinhardt, Lewyn, and Brave Lyn. First turn Lewyn injured the blue manakete, then Ziggy repo'd him and tanked her, the sword cav, and the green mage flyer, killing the first two. Next turn I cleaned house, easy.

User Info: Emperor_mateus

Emperor_mateus
2 months ago#10
I did it in one go and didn't even see reinforcements. Oh, Naesala I expected more of you.
..Gwaar... Haaaarr... Haaaaaa... Shoulda brought... more priests... Or some... babies... Dang...
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Obligatory "Is this the easiest GHB Ever?" thread
  • Topic Archived