• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Would you pull for Naesala if he were a banner unit?

User Info: Suzardo

Suzardo
1 week ago#1
Would you pull for Naesala if he were a banner unit? - Results (100 votes)
Yes! I'd love to have a chance at him with better ivs!
42% (42 votes)
Nah, just give me my free one
47% (47 votes)
Only if he gets a new pref/broken skill like Tibarn
11% (11 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Lots of Naesala hype. He is great for a free GHB unit, but would he be good enough to pull for?
Personally, I'd take the free one we just got. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. I've also learned to not be so picky with ivs the past few 5*s.
Heroes ID: 990,5274,736
Lead: Myrrh, Ayra, Priscilla. Give Luke from FEH his light saber

User Info: TheGuyNamedWolf

TheGuyNamedWolf
1 week ago#2
I'm happy with my free one, and am glad he is because I don't like him as much as Tibarn or Nailah, though I still like him, so it's a relief I get him for free and couldn't care less at the lack of asset/flaw.

If he wasn't free though, I would totally drop 100-200 orbs to try for him.
The self-proclaimed People's Champ of the Gamefaqs' Fire Emblem Heroes board, definitive trash talker of cardboard for $80, and resident stupid poll maker!

User Info: CrescentShadow

CrescentShadow
1 week ago#3
I'd totally pull for him if he had been a banner unit

but I'm happy I predicted he'd be a GHB back across the past 2 years when discussing Tellius units

Shinon next please
Switch Friend Code: SW-4583-7999-7863
Insect Glaive and Ghost Pokemon Master

User Info: Zinie95

Zinie95
1 week ago#4
Yes, along with Reyson and Tibarn.

User Info: Suzardo

Suzardo
1 week ago#5
TheGuyNamedWolf posted...
I'm happy with my free one, and am glad he is because I don't like him as much as Tibarn or Nailah, though I still like him, so it's a relief I get him for free and couldn't care less at the lack of asset/flaw.

I'm surprised he was a GHB and not another infantry mage since I thought they would want to cash out on the laguz hype, but I'm glad they didn't pick Lekain or something.
Heroes ID: 990,5274,736
Lead: Myrrh, Ayra, Priscilla. Give Luke from FEH his light saber

User Info: TheGuyNamedWolf

TheGuyNamedWolf
1 week ago#6
Suzardo posted...
TheGuyNamedWolf posted...

I'm surprised he was a GHB and not another infantry mage since I thought they would want to cash out on the laguz hype, but I'm glad they didn't pick Lekain or something.

If it wasn't a royal themed banner, I would have guessed Nealuchi or some s*** as the freebie from a TT or Izuka or Skrimir from a GHB.

People WOULD summon for Naesala, but I guess people would also summon for Aversa, NY!Laegjarn, W!Cecilia, and Adrift Azura. They are knocking it out of the park with the free heroes lately, all heroes people would gladly summon for, with the only exception being Gharnef, but even he came with Chill ATK.
The self-proclaimed People's Champ of the Gamefaqs' Fire Emblem Heroes board, definitive trash talker of cardboard for $80, and resident stupid poll maker!

User Info: RavingSwoobat

RavingSwoobat
1 week ago#7
Yeah. I want all laguz units, and Naesala's pretty good on his own merits.

User Info: Devil_Killer_JC

Devil_Killer_JC
1 week ago#8
He's good enough to be a banner unit imo. He's squishy, sure, but ehh... His stats are still good enough to be a banner unit. Though if he was a banner unit, with his skill set, he'd have to drop to 4* (swift sparrow isn't really enough for 5* exclusive rarity anymore).
PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS, Nintendo ID: Devil_JCS, 3DS FC: 4596-9592-6480 MH4U, MHG and MHW IGN: JC

User Info: Shugo702

Shugo702
1 week ago#9
If he was on the banner with Reyson, sure. Not if Nailah was there sharing a color with him, though.

User Info: CrescentShadow

CrescentShadow
1 week ago#10
Devil_Killer_JC posted...
He's good enough to be a banner unit imo. He's squishy, sure, but ehh... His stats are still good enough to be a banner unit. Though if he was a banner unit, with his skill set, he'd have to drop to 4* (swift sparrow isn't really enough for 5* exclusive rarity anymore).

obviously if he was a banner unit he'd have Sparrow Impact and Goad Beasts lol
Switch Friend Code: SW-4583-7999-7863
Insect Glaive and Ghost Pokemon Master
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Would you pull for Naesala if he were a banner unit?
  • Topic Archived