• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. How long till I can pull on my orbs and shoot some luck into the laguz banner?
(message deleted)

User Info: ZedTommo

ZedTommo
2 months ago#22
rrobin posted...
Here, do some summon simulations to satisfy your thirst in the meantime. Why don't we compare results? https://fireemblem.gamepress.gg/feh-summon-simulator
Imma snipe red and blue.

No.

Whenever I tried it for L!Azura I got XD!Takumi in like 30 orbs.

Never again this cursed emulation!
I am unnecessarily cruel.

User Info: Pompous_Badger

Pompous_Badger
2 months ago#23
740 orbs before getting a focus 5*. That’s a great omen.

I have 51 irl, so let’s see what happens.
"Look at you. Sailing through the air majestically. Like an eagle. Piloting a blimp." - GLaDOS

User Info: TheGuyNamedWolf

TheGuyNamedWolf
2 months ago#24
This last 15 minute wait is making me mad.

So far the worst I had on the sim was nearly 1000 before getting 1 of each from Tibarn and Nailah. Scary thing was out of like 50 sim runs, nearly half of them took over 400 orbs, and several passed 600. I just want 1 of each, maybe 2... don't destroy me over that game.
The self-proclaimed People's Champ of the Gamefaqs' Fire Emblem Heroes board, definitive trash talker of cardboard for $80, and resident stupid poll maker!

User Info: KariyaLollipop

KariyaLollipop
2 months ago#25
It just took 1840 orbs for me to get a copy of each on that simulator. I'm shook.
The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame.

User Info: TheGuyNamedWolf

TheGuyNamedWolf
2 months ago#26
KariyaLollipop posted...
It just took 1840 orbs for me to get a copy of each on that simulator. I'm shook.

And yet some people can get 10 copies of 1 in under 1000 orbs.

Crazy how diverse luck can be in this game.
The self-proclaimed People's Champ of the Gamefaqs' Fire Emblem Heroes board, definitive trash talker of cardboard for $80, and resident stupid poll maker!

User Info: Aloner

Aloner
2 months ago#27
Pompous_Badger posted...
740 orbs before getting a focus 5*. That’s a great omen.

I have 51 irl, so let’s see what happens.

4 f2p orbs here, I'm certainly prepared for this banner.
Please understand, Smash Bros. fans: Anyone can make a fake leak.
SmashBurb won the stage bet and was right about the box.

User Info: InfinityFlame

InfinityFlame
2 months ago#28
460 orbs and finally got 1 tibarn. I'm done. f*** this game. Thank god I'm f2p. In real money that is close to $300.
"I have the Chaos Emeralds!" - Barack Obama 2099
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. How long till I can pull on my orbs and shoot some luck into the laguz banner?
  • Topic Archived