• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Rulers of the Laguz banner: Are you gonna pull?

User Info: Lief4Heroes

Lief4Heroes
1 week ago#91
Tibarn and Leanne are my targets, always after good new fliers and they just so happen to be characters I like, then probably Nailah, finally Reyson, not that I don't want him, but he'll be the to demote if any

Overall hierarchy being

Tibarn = Leanne > Nailah > Reyson
THE DREAM IS TRUE! LEIF IS HERE!! Onto the other Leonster Royals! FC: 5084449634 Name: Lief

User Info: HereToHelp

HereToHelp
1 week ago#92
I could really use another dancing flier, just so I can abuse Tactic skills more easily if I run some infantry units.

Like running 1 infantry dancer, 2 flier dancers, and 1 infantry nuke like Celica <3

I'm still stuck with New Year Azura as my only dancing flier lol.

Tibarn is a serious powerhouse. Although Nailah is nice too. But a 2nd one would be even better, for DC fodder.
A game should be fun, hard and even challenging. But never frustrating. Or else, it fails at being a "stress reliever". It only brings more headache.

User Info: Zinie95

Zinie95
1 week ago#93
Oh my gosh, the more I look at Reyson, the more I must get him.

User Info: Zinie95

Zinie95
1 week ago#94
Bump for White Prince~

User Info: HereToHelp

HereToHelp
1 week ago#95
If Reyson is getting demoted, he might actually be worth skipping.

But alas, I also find it tempting to pull for him.
A game should be fun, hard and even challenging. But never frustrating. Or else, it fails at being a "stress reliever". It only brings more headache.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Rulers of the Laguz banner: Are you gonna pull?
  • Topic Archived