• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Did a final pull on the legendary banner and I need advice!

User Info: Hyperion213

Hyperion213
2 months ago#11
Hey guys and gals! This is just my final follow up for this thread. I took the plunge and went with wrath + brazen Atk/spd. I can say I am very happy with this build he gains an additional 20 damage when his special procs. Although I did need to summoner support him to gain more spd since he is -spd, but maybe one day I can pull another copy and merge them to fix that.
FC-2079-6962-1657

User Info: --Evix--

--Evix--
2 months ago#12
You made the right choice. Congrats! Enjoy your best boi
Or os? I do 't un rst d, w at is h pp n ng t me? Mil ? B t w t is bla k thout w te an ays?
W d b gd? b ? , ... W w w bc?

User Info: ZedTommo

ZedTommo
2 months ago#13
Omg, omg, I wish I had the fodder for that kind of L!Marth.

Like mine is stuck with default and Fury and it suuuuuuucks. Like, I've yet to even get an Wrath, but good luck with Marth! He's a good boy.
I am unnecessarily cruel.

User Info: Hyperion213

Hyperion213
2 months ago#14
ZedTommo posted...
Omg, omg, I wish I had the fodder for that kind of L!Marth.

Like mine is stuck with default and Fury and it suuuuuuucks. Like, I've yet to even get an Wrath, but good luck with Marth! He's a good boy.

Yup! He’s so fun to play with. Anyways I wish you the best of luck that one day you will be able to fodder wrath to him. He’s awesome^_^
FC-2079-6962-1657

User Info: ZedTommo

ZedTommo
2 months ago#15
Hyperion213 posted...
Yup! He’s so fun to play with. Anyways I wish you the best of luck that one day you will be able to fodder wrath to him. He’s awesome^_^

Awe, thank you and I hope so. I need a s*** ton of Wrath.
I am unnecessarily cruel.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Did a final pull on the legendary banner and I need advice!
  • Topic Archived