• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Did a final pull on the legendary banner and I need advice!

User Info: Hyperion213

Hyperion213
1 week ago#1
So after saving up 20 orbs and doing a full summon I got nothing but 3 stars for the first 4 characters and I finally got L!Marth on the fifth. Although his ivs are not ideal (-spd +def) is he still viable? Thanks:)
FC-2079-6962-1657

User Info: ZedTommo

ZedTommo
1 week ago#2
Well of course he is, Exalted Falchion patches that up nicely.
I am unnecessarily cruel.

Hyperion213
1 week ago#3
ZedTommo posted...
Well of course he is, Exalted Falchion patches that up nicely.

Ok thanks! Should I give him speed seal 3 or go with quickend pulse? Thanks again!:)
FC-2079-6962-1657

User Info: --Evix--

--Evix--
1 week ago#4
Yes. He's just not the best around, but he's still great. His base kit with a Spd seal works fine, or you can give him fury, brazen, etc.

He has a seriously well balanced statline, so I
personally would suggest fury for those IVs. Put him on a tactics team and he still rips through enemies, tanks mages, whatever he needs to. Don't be afraid to abuse Exalted Falchion and Fire Emblem, since those are busted.
Or os? I do 't un rst d, w at is h pp n ng t me? Mil ? B t w t is bla k thout w te an ays?
W d b gd? b ? , ... W w w bc?

Hyperion213
1 week ago#5
--Evix-- posted...
Yes. He's just not the best around, but he's still great. His base kit with a Spd seal works fine, or you can give him fury, brazen, etc.

personally would suggest fury for those IVs. Put him on a tactics team and he still rips through enemies, tanks mages, whatever he needs to. Don't be afraid to abuse Exalted Falchion and Fire Emblem, since those are busted.

Alright thank you so much as well! I’ll playaround with the team I put him in. I’ll report back when I’ve found a build and team I like:)
FC-2079-6962-1657

--Evix--
1 week ago#6
Hyperion213 posted...
--Evix-- posted...

Alright thank you so much as well! I’ll playaround with the team I put him in. I’ll report back when I’ve found a build and team I like:)

Np. Have fun, he's a monster of a unit.
Or os? I do 't un rst d, w at is h pp n ng t me? Mil ? B t w t is bla k thout w te an ays?

Hyperion213
1 week ago#7
Alright, so after building him with his base kit and playing around with brazen I have stumbled upon another problem. I put him in a tactics team and I wanted to try wrath on him, but the only unit available that I have is Owain. I’d give wrath but he also has blue flame. Should I just save Owain and wait until I get a nephanee or Karla? Thanks!:)
FC-2079-6962-1657

--Evix--
1 week ago#8
Hyperion213 posted...
Alright, so after building him with his base kit and playing around with brazen I have stumbled upon another problem. I put him in a tactics team and I wanted to try wrath on him, but the only unit available that I have is Owain. I’d give wrath but he also has blue flame. Should I just save Owain and wait until I get a nephanee or Karla? Thanks!:)

Wrath is really good, but not a necessity. He kills stuff regardless though. Your call.

Hyperion213
1 week ago#9
--Evix-- posted...
Hyperion213 posted...

Wrath is really good, but not a necessity. He kills stuff regardless though. Your call.

Hmmmm I guess I’ll play around with other builds that I can think of. He’s a really fun unit to play with as well. I’ve been enjoying his attack animations lol. Anyways thank you again for the advice!:)
FC-2079-6962-1657

--Evix--
1 week ago#10
Hyperion213 posted...
--Evix-- posted...
Hyperion213 posted...

Hmmmm I guess I’ll play around with other builds that I can think of. He’s a really fun unit to play with as well. I’ve been enjoying his attack animations lol. Anyways thank you again for the advice!:)

No problemo
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Did a final pull on the legendary banner and I need advice!
  • Topic Archived