• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. For the monthly refineries, are you more excited about unit

User Info: Snow-Dust

Snow-Dust
4 weeks ago#1
Units with existing prfs getting refineries or unit getting a new weapon? - Results (31 votes)
Existing Prf because the refinery will further define the unit and their role
32.26% (10 votes)
New Prf because the possibilities are limitless and may just reinvent the unit
67.74% (21 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I prefer existing Prf units to get refineries most of the time.
DmnBldAltair posted...
suggesting the option of a female avatar in the hero role is bad because god forbid the series ever be interesting again

User Info: SilverArrows8

SilverArrows8
4 weeks ago#2
Both really.
No preference one way or the other.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHNzOHi8sJs
You're welcome.

User Info: hell_tanuki

hell_tanuki
4 weeks ago#3
I prefer new Prf because it's really nice when you built a common +10 and (s)he finally gets one. It's like you just won the lottery, unless your name is Titania that is.

Sort of a related question, what is the most recent unit who got a refine? Not counting Linus, because he's obvious and a particular case.
Would that be Nephenee?

User Info: Snow-Dust

Snow-Dust
4 weeks ago#4
hell_tanuki posted...
I prefer new Prf because it's really nice when you built a common +10 and (s)he finally gets one. It's like you just won the lottery, unless your name is Titania that is.

Sort of a related question, what is the most recent unit who got a refine? Not counting Linus, because he's obvious and a particular case.
Would that be Nephenee?

I think it’s OG Celica.
DmnBldAltair posted...
suggesting the option of a female avatar in the hero role is bad because god forbid the series ever be interesting again

User Info: VareasXbox

VareasXbox
4 weeks ago#5
Both. It is nice to finally use a 5* exclusive unit who got a ref, like my +1 OG Celica, who i barely touch before her ref. Now she is the powerhouse of my Nuke team.

User Info: The_Grim_Ripper

The_Grim_Ripper
4 weeks ago#6
Existing ones.

User Info: Goatanic

Goatanic
4 weeks ago#7
Wholly new prfs are nice because there's more than a fraction of a chance that I have the unit.
will smith's kids

User Info: ViewtifulGene

ViewtifulGene
4 weeks ago#8
I just like seeing unique buffs for underused units. I don't care if it comes in the form of a brand-new prf or a refine to an existing and underwhelming one.
BREAKING THE ROOOOW, BREAKING THE WUUURLD
KOWASE, KIRISAKE TENDAHNISS
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. For the monthly refineries, are you more excited about unit
  • Topic Archived