• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. so what's worse?

User Info: DreadKaiser

DreadKaiser
3 months ago#1
Let the salt flow through you - Results (102 votes)
Arena Bonus kills.
29.41% (30 votes)
AR Blessings.
70.59% (72 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Arena bonus kills by far for me
I can still build optimally in AR.
at least AR Bonus merges don't weigh nearly as much as Arena merges...
The Omnipresent Connoisseur of Quality Fanart and $%!@Posting.
Eternal Champion of the 500 Game

User Info: Wrath_LOS

Wrath_LOS
3 months ago#2
I've always been one to adapt to change, so I can't really vote for either. I also have trouble with it in the sense that I have no urge to be the best like no one ever was.
"Shut up, Misha. Wait. I'm Misha."
-Katawa Shoujo

User Info: A-Omega16

A-Omega16
3 months ago#3
I don’t really play competitively in both but at least I can hit peak tier 19 atm and probably won’t even make it past 16 in AR, and AR Is directly scaled

So AR
FEH FC: 3945438528 IGN: Oblivion ~ Nothing, Nowhere vibes <3 ~Always forever fading~ 11/3/18 Orb Revival began~
We need Legendary Alm for Heroes! 8/10/18

User Info: iGouger

iGouger
3 months ago#4
Bonus units turned arena from a "meh" mode into a sorta bad mode

Blessings turned raids from already the worst mode into an even s***tier mode. You know where my vote is going.

User Info: RenamonFOX

RenamonFOX
3 months ago#5
I can still use my highly merged waifu units in aether raid. I had Silvia tank a Micaiah's Iceberg to buy me a turn to pick up pots this week.

My arena highlight for this week? Fjorm baiting and killing a +10 Surtr after eating that 20 damage and debuff, due to double atk/def bond, two drive atk, and a drive def on a defense panel.
"I can relate to this character!" *ten minutes later, character commits suicide* "Oh..."
I am a simple potato. I see Fae, I press <3

User Info: B0xxY2J__0s_HBK

B0xxY2J__0s_HBK
3 months ago#6
Neither. While the arena changes was neccessary, the blessings, at least the one we know, isnt a huge deal. Whining about either seems silly

User Info: Dark Young Link

Dark Young Link
3 months ago#7
AR blessings are s***ty, but I can mostly play the way I want.

Arena Bonus says "Nope, you HAVE to play this particular way to lose points. f*** you and your well rounded team.

Said bonuses are the reason I stopped caring about arena. To the point I've actually skipped weeks.
https://imgur.com/gOGzcN4

User Info: RaveMasterSol

RaveMasterSol
3 months ago#8
Defiantly AR Blessings. I don't need multiple copies of a single unit to get a decent score in Arena.

Wrath_LOS posted...
I've always been one to adapt to change, so I can't really vote for either. I also have trouble with it in the sense that I have no urge to be the best like no one ever was.

I now have the OG Pokemon theme stuck in my head. Thanks
Boktai Trilogy Remake, please.

User Info: Poison-puffs

Poison-puffs
3 months ago#9
Still Arena
The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.- Sun Tzu
Avid Jojo fan: Killer Queen daisan no bakudan bite za dusto

User Info: ViewtifulGene

ViewtifulGene
3 months ago#10
At least I can still use my +10s for combat in Raids.
BREAKING THE ROOOOW, BREAKING THE WUUURLD
KOWASE, KIRISAKE TENDAHNISS
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. so what's worse?
  • Topic Archived