• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Could your favorite FE character survive an attack from Hel?

User Info: RedSpiderLily

RedSpiderLily
1 month ago#11
We kill skeletons all the time tho in FE games?

User Info: TheGuyNamedWolf

TheGuyNamedWolf
1 month ago#12
Black Knight is probably the strongest non-final boss in FE history. By FEH standards he can probably take Hel unless she's blue, and even then he can probably take her thanks to Bold Fighter Steady Breath Black Luna shenanigans. Outside of FEH, Black Luna is waaaaaay stronger than it is in this game (x5 damage and ignore defense) and he has Nihil, auto-healing, and tier 3 class stats. Pretty sure besides Ike (the canonical strongest FE lord), only one of the Laguz Royals like Tibarn, or something busted like Corrin paired up with someone can take him. If you take Muspellflame and BK Armor Blessing out of the equation, BK can easily take Surtr, considering the latter was taken down by Alfonse, Sharena, Anna, and Fjorm.
The self-proclaimed People's Champ of the Gamefaqs' Fire Emblem Heroes board, definitive trash talker of cardboard for $80, and resident stupid poll maker!

User Info: TedConway

TedConway
1 month ago#13
Hector definitely can.
Gregor? Dunno.
Never count Tobin out!
I am the TC.

User Info: AvantgardeAClue

AvantgardeAClue
1 month ago#14
F. Grima would just laugh them off and call them worms as she's stepping on me simultaneously

F. Celica might have a hard time of it though.
Sometimes I say things and I'm not voice acting.

User Info: Deej

Deej
1 month ago#15
Palla is already dead inside after the refinery update. What is dead may never die.
Hey, everyone, what's going on in this topic? Oh.

User Info: BloodMoon7

BloodMoon7
1 month ago#16
A lot of you have OP favorites.
Surtr is a wuss
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Could your favorite FE character survive an attack from Hel?
  • Topic Archived