• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Could your favorite FE character survive an attack from Hel?

User Info: BloodMoon7

BloodMoon7
1 month ago#1
End me Mama Hel. - Results (22 votes)
No my fave ded.
31.82% (7 votes)
Yes my fave makes Death cry.
68.18% (15 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Oh no your favorite FE character has been ambushed by Hel and her forces from uh... Hel.

Any allies your favorite has are being occupied by Hel's army of the ded. Hel's army is the most badass army ever in the history of FE and you can't convince me otherwise. They're all already ded and any soldiers they kill will just swell their ranks. And death metal plays in the background. Hel don't give a f***.

So your fave is going to have some alone time with the scary lady. Hel waves her scythe menacingly. Will your fave survive?!
Surtr is a wuss

User Info: UnownGamer

UnownGamer
1 month ago#2
I literally made a topic about that. If Henry can survive B!Hector and Reinhardt, some Gal from Hel won't fell him.
Feast your eyes on the Gods of Death! http://imgur.com/NAJS9Hg
Add me in Heroes while you're at it: 747-9272-578

User Info: ViewtifulGene

ViewtifulGene
1 month ago#3
Hector in his prime could probably make it out alive.
BREAKING THE ROOOOW, BREAKING THE WUUURLD
KOWASE, KIRISAKE TENDAHNISS

User Info: BloodMoon7

BloodMoon7
1 month ago#4
Hel has flying manaketes in their army. And mage fliers. All of them are already ded.
Surtr is a wuss

User Info: emagdnE

emagdnE
1 month ago#5
Marth defeated Medeus while he was surrounded by Earth Dragons starting to break free from the seal.

Hel's forces thus far are losing to Alfonse. There's thousands of them according to the dialogue but their presence was only a threat to a single village, which was saved. While a thousand Earth Dragons being loose would have been the first stage of the end of the world.

.....Yeah, I don't think Marth would be too worried when you can actually have him decimate Hel's forces in Heroes its self.

Hel has flying manaketes in their army.

Marth fought against those too. And they had much greater Mov, Atk, and Def than Hel's.
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus

User Info: SirRobX

SirRobX
1 month ago#6
What's a devil to a godslayer?
NNID: SirRobX / 3DS: 3394-4061-9856 / Switch: SW-0894-5811-1700
Pokemon GO: 8973-4950-4215 / Fire Emblem Heroes: 193-150-4677

User Info: A-Omega16

A-Omega16
1 month ago#7
If Alm could defeat a God then he’ll have no problem killing a skeleton
FEH FC: 3945438528 IGN: Oblivion ~ Nothing, Nowhere vibes <3 ~Always forever fading~ 11/3/18 Orb Revival began~
We need Legendary Alm for Heroes! 8/10/18

User Info: Eldin

Eldin
1 month ago#8
In-game, Morgan is considered one of the most overpowered FE characters of all time, to the point where a properly built one paired up with an S-Support unit can solo Apotheosis, a castle full of what is canonically considered the most powerful warriors in any realm ever

There isn't any indication that she is any less powerful in-story
So I'm going to be doing with yes
Under the sky of nowhere we search for the answer to seize our lives
Forgetting the tears as we set our eyes beyond the lights

User Info: Torr

Torr
1 month ago#9
As long as your favorite unit isnt sharena, I'd say you're good.
If you hear my theme song starting to play (https://youtu.be/IyI9DYAFNHI) you better run.

User Info: vermillion719

vermillion719
1 month ago#10
She doesn't need to. I can't imagine Peri and Hel not being besties.
Currently Playing
Pokemon Ultra Moon | Fire Emblem Heroes | Kingdom Hearts
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Could your favorite FE character survive an attack from Hel?
  • Topic Archived