• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Atk/def bond for marth

User Info: Kineth

Kineth
3 months ago#11
Yes, it's good. There's also Brazen A/D though.
"I don't think anyone seriously thinks that Trump supporters orgasm when they see racism in the news." - Me, reassuring Ammonitida

User Info: hell_tanuki

hell_tanuki
3 months ago#12
Kineth posted...
Yes, it's good. There's also Brazen A/D though.

Brazen with the Falchion's Renewal effect... Meh.

But I'm not too fond of Brazen skills in general, so that's only my biased opinion.

User Info: Kecleon7

Kecleon7
3 months ago#13
hmm..some super mixed opinions.

SetsunaF2017 posted...
not really. Marth's only niche in attacking is killing dragons and they hit res. if you want to bait dragons you'll want atk/res bond.

if you need a sword for killing there are better choices than OG Marth. He's mostly a babysitter and dragon slayer

I mean other than the blue dragons can’t he just initiate and ohko them? And his res rly isn’t that great plus mine is +atk -res. He’s got some super nice atk but doesnt have any magical bulk. With atk/def bond I was thinking along the lines of his defense could be used to tank other things too while he stays close to allies
ID: 3107777030
My Azama: https://imgur.com/a/UaImr7Y

User Info: Kecleon7

Kecleon7
3 months ago#14
Thanks everyone for sharing their opinions! I actually just decided to go with close def it was exactly what i was looking for but I totally forgot it existed until i looked at my combat manuals smh.
ID: 3107777030
My Azama: https://imgur.com/a/UaImr7Y

User Info: hell_tanuki

hell_tanuki
3 months ago#15
Kecleon7 posted...
I mean other than the blue dragons can’t he just initiate and ohko them?

Eh... Chrom maybe, but not Marth.

Marth struggles to kill more than half of the red/green/grey dragons. Even with +Atk and Atk Bond active, he should still be wary about attacking some of them. But he's an excellent support himself, so if his teammates aren't ungrateful and actually return the favor, he might do the job just fine.

User Info: JCoconut

JCoconut
3 months ago#16
Do you also have Fjorms left which you saved for a year?

Now she'll be useless so yes give it to Marth. But maybe Lucina would be even better!

Did you think of masked Marth?
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Atk/def bond for marth
  • Topic Archived