• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Adrift free summon/pull topic

User Info: catchthemouser

catchthemouser
1 week ago#1
Wanted a chance at prettyboy Corrin, got 4* Lukas. Sigh.
#1 Nils fan on the FEH Board.
Orbs saved to +10 him as of Oct 26: 207

User Info: TheGuyNamedWolf

TheGuyNamedWolf
1 week ago#2
250+ orbs for a -ATK Leif.

Feeling pretty devastated. None of the 3 A.Tiki's I got were -SPD either. Also 0 Hinatas.
The self-proclaimed People's Champ of the Gamefaqs' Fire Emblem Heroes board, definitive trash talker of cardboard for $80, and resident stupid poll maker!

User Info: BasementDude

BasementDude
1 week ago#3
Raigh
number of e-huggies received today: 5
total e-huggies received: 1,084,040,013,663,567,025

User Info: kirbserker

kirbserker
1 week ago#4
Life and Death. Saves me 20k feathers in the future
Paper is overpowered, but scissors is fine.
-Rock (RenamonFOX)

User Info: Wilfric

Wilfric
1 week ago#5
No blues so pulled colorless.

3* Matthew.

FINALLY! +9 now. So close to being done with my first +10.
Fire Emblem Heroes - Wilfric - ID#: 9530782294
Lead Unit: Matthew +8 - https://imgur.com/v9ivMIl

User Info: RavingSwoobat

RavingSwoobat
1 week ago#6
Got 4* Athena on my free. I also have a 4.0 pity right now.... Silly me for thinking getting one would be painless.

Update: Got pitybroken by Sanaki, Saber, and B!Roy.... mostly upset about Sankai, have 3 of her untrained because I have better red mages. I already had the other 2 reds as well, so they are of little boon to me.

Did get F!Corrin, however. She was my third wanted, so there's that. No M!Corrin and Camilla for me I guess.

User Info: KamiUsagi

KamiUsagi
1 week ago#7
3* Cecilia
FC: 1221- 0720- 5488
ACNL IGN: JRD from Tokyo / Pokemon Moon/Omega Ruby IGN: Sakura/ Ultra Sun IGN: Sasami

User Info: Raltrios

Raltrios
1 week ago#8
One green, it was the herald of bad luck himself, 4* Arthur. Took it as a bad sign, but opened another session anyway.

...It wasn't bad luck at all! The one green orb had F.Corrin! So she only cost me 5 orbs. A somewhat unfortunate IV of +Def -Res, so I got her superbane. But it could be worse, so I'm happy~

...But it didn't end there! Another 4 orbs and I got Puremilla! A decidedly negative IV of +Def -HP, so I got her worst boon. But again, at least she's not -Atk or something.
Look! Look how beautiful the session was! ...And then I ruined it by opening the rest.

https://i.imgtc.com/xNrbkjk.png

Still, very pleased by this. Only spent 20 orbs and I got the two I wanted most. Maybe I can convince myself to save for Christmas now.
3DS FC: 0104 - 3503 - 2020
Fire Emblem Heroes friend ID: 9492462017

User Info: Legend_of_Zelia

Legend_of_Zelia
1 week ago#9
Mine was Mikoto~

User Info: blasster

blasster
1 week ago#10
75 orbs.

Pitybroken by f***ing Sothe.

Cry only.
Playing: Chain Chronicle [JP], Fire Emblem Heroes [F2P BTW]
Recommend me anime like Valvrave and Cross Ange pls.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Adrift free summon/pull topic
  • Topic Archived