• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. So who is your main Sword Cavalry

User Info: Snow-Dust

Snow-Dust
1 week ago#1
Who is it? - Results (259 votes)
Divine Tank Sigurd
26.25% (68 votes)
Master Sword Reinhardt
12.36% (32 votes)
Galeforce Siegbert
5.41% (14 votes)
Vantage Bomb Ares
11.97% (31 votes)
Dragon Slayer Chrom
6.18% (16 votes)
True Luna Eirika
6.56% (17 votes)
Brave Boy Roy
10.04% (26 votes)
Furious Eldigan
3.47% (9 votes)
Distant Counter Xander
16.99% (44 votes)
The God Stahl
0.77% (2 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Once again, I want to know your main sword cavalry due to the addition of Eirika.

For me, it will always forever be Sigurd.
DmnBldAltair posted...
suggesting the option of a female avatar in the hero role is bad because god forbid the series ever be interesting again

User Info: StellaLunaris

StellaLunaris
1 week ago#2
Brave Boy all the way, but MAYBE if I EVER get an Ares with good IVs, he's gonna be daaaaaangerous!
Keep yourself caffeinated or somethin' and support my vidya-buying habits https://society6.com/redpawdesigns/s?q=popular+mugs
PSN: TheReddfawks

User Info: vuviper

vuviper
1 week ago#3
Don't really use much cavalry at all nowadays. But Xander back when I needed to for quests

User Info: GooseRider960

GooseRider960
1 week ago#4
I’ve used Ares, Rein, and Sigurd. Ares’s Vantage bombs were OP but if he couldn’t OHKO, he was toast. I find Rein far more reliable. Sigurd is a god of a tank.
Currently playing: Super Mario Odyssey, Stardew Valley, FE Awakening (Lunatic Classic), Pokemon X
Friend Codes: 3DS; 0920-1231-4662, Switch: SW-5746-9343-2992

User Info: gotohades

gotohades
1 week ago#5
Right now I'd say it's Xander, but I haven't used my whole horse team in quite a while. I'm building an Ares right now though, and he's +6 so he'll overtake Xander as my main red horse eventually.
I'm an entitled Final Fantasy Brave Exvius player according to user TigerNightmare.

User Info: D412kKn16h7

D412kKn16h7
1 week ago#6
Chrom for sure. It used to be Eldigan but he's fallen off hard since he only gets QR for one turn. Chrom can be defensive and offensive at the same time and offers the most flexibility.
FC: 1977-1447-4925

User Info: ExBioHazard

ExBioHazard
1 week ago#7
Uhh hmm, good question.
I’ll have to consult the hero merit list.
It’s L!Ike, with Ayra a distant second.
Sigurd, Ares, L!Marth and Brave Celica are basically tied for third.
The usual suspects: F!Grima +10, Myrrh +6, H!Jakob +1, Ophelia +1, Maribelle, D!Micaiah

Snow-Dust
1 week ago#8
D412kKn16h7 posted...
Chrom for sure. It used to be Eldigan but he's fallen off hard since he only gets QR for one turn. Chrom can be defensive and offensive at the same time and offers the most flexibility.

Best way to build Eldigan is Desperation + Brash Assault imo.

GooseRider960 posted...
I’ve used Ares, Rein, and Sigurd. Ares’s Vantage bombs were OP but if he couldn’t OHKO, he was toast. I find Rein far more reliable. Sigurd is a god of a tank.

Yea, more often then not, I can’t rely on Ares because he can’t bomb the enemy in one hit.
DmnBldAltair posted...
suggesting the option of a female avatar in the hero role is bad because god forbid the series ever be interesting again

Snow-Dust
1 week ago#9
StellaLunaris posted...
Brave Boy all the way, but MAYBE if I EVER get an Ares with good IVs, he's gonna be daaaaaangerous!

Ares disappointed me numerous times but that’s probably because I can’t give him the ever elusive DC fodder.

GooseRider960 posted...

Amen, Sigurd is my most used and then followed by Reinhardt.

vuviper posted...
Don't really use much cavalry at all nowadays. But Xander back when I needed to for quests

Are you one of those.... Armor peasants? Horse pleb here all the way.
DmnBldAltair posted...

User Info: Quercus_sapiens

Quercus_sapiens
1 week ago#10
"Mergable and actually has the res to use DC" Eliwood :P
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. So who is your main Sword Cavalry
  • Topic Archived