• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Which forgotten lord needs more love

User Info: Poison-puffs

Poison-puffs
1 week ago#1
the ones I$ forgot existed - Results (139 votes)
Roy's Father
30.94% (43 votes)
Sigurd's Son
25.18% (35 votes)
The Father of Sothe's children
10.07% (14 votes)
Celica's husband
17.27% (24 votes)
That one kid who beat Reinhardt
16.55% (23 votes)
This poll is now closed.
They've all been forgotten
The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.- Sun Tzu
Avid Jojo fan: Killer Queen daisan no bakudan bite za dusto

User Info: A-Omega16

A-Omega16
1 week ago#2
Obvious answer

Alm

But I’m bias sooo
FEH FC: 3945438528 ~ Nothing, Nowhere vibes <3 ~Always forever fading~ 11/3/18 Orb Horde Revival begins again~
We need Legendary Alm for Heroes! 8/10/18

User Info: DreadKaiser

DreadKaiser
1 week ago#3
the one with the shiny sword
The Omnipresent Connoisseur of Quality Fanart and $%!@Posting.
Eternal Champion of the 500 Game

User Info: qrqwqrqrq

qrqwqrqrq
1 week ago#4
Chrom! It should've been him dressed as Azura!
Doomed to obscurity forever... What I deserve for not taking this more seriously.

User Info: vermillion719

vermillion719
1 week ago#5
Eliwood. Despite being the main lord of Blazing Sword, Hector and Lyn are shown far more favoritism. They both have multiple alts, including brave and legendary variants for each, while all Eliwood has is one TT reward. Some of the others might have even less than that, but none of them are being shafted quite as hard in favor of their own sidekicks.
Currently Playing
Pokemon Ultra Moon | Fire Emblem Heroes | Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep

User Info: MiniMarioBros

MiniMarioBros
1 week ago#6
vermillion719 posted...
Eliwood. Despite being the main lord of Blazing Sword, Hector and Lyn are shown far more favoritism. They both have multiple alts, including brave and legendary variants for each, while all Eliwood has is one TT reward. Some of the others might have even less than that, but none of them are being shafted quite as hard in favor of their own sidekicks.

When was the last time Alm and Seliph got an alt? Wait they don't have alts? What about Eliwood. Surely he doesn't have an alt, oh wait..

User Info: gotohades

gotohades
1 week ago#7
I was going to say Eliwood originally, but thinking about it more I'd actually go with Seliph on this one. Eliwood is getting hosed hard. No one can really argue that. However, Valentine Eliwood is actually a good unit, whereas Seliph has absolutely nothing going for him even with the upgrade to his prf. He needs some relevance.

Alm also doesn't have an alt, but Alm also has the benefit of not completely sucking as a unit.
I'm an entitled Final Fantasy Brave Exvius player according to user TigerNightmare.

User Info: ShinigamiMiroku

ShinigamiMiroku
1 week ago#8
If we're being fair - Seliph, then Alm, then Eliwood.

Micaiah doesn't need anymore alts.

:P
"I-I'm a spoon!? I'm no spoony bard, I'll have you know!" - Judge, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations
RIP City of Heroes 11/30/12

User Info: vermillion719

vermillion719
1 week ago#9
MiniMarioBros posted...
vermillion719 posted...

When was the last time Alm and Seliph got an alt? Wait they don't have alts? What about Eliwood. Surely he doesn't have an alt, oh wait..

Yeah, I really should have addressed that in my post. Like, say, in the last sentence or something. Oh, wait...
Currently Playing
Pokemon Ultra Moon | Fire Emblem Heroes | Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Which forgotten lord needs more love
  • Topic Archived