• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. F2P and Beginners Guide To FEH Arena

User Info: chunkyshtew

chunkyshtew
4 months ago#91
AMENDMENT TO BONUS UNIT SCORING, SECTION 2 B (Feb 27, 2020):

The bonus unit KO’s system is simply this: Every unit that your bonus unit KO’s will grant you an additional 3 points, or a maximum of 60 points per arena run. This change was added in August 2018.

As of a recent change, bonus unit scoring is this:

The bonus unit KO’s system is simply this: Once per map, a KO on an enemy by your bonus unit an additional 12 points, to a maximum of 60 points per arena run. This change was added December 2019.

This change marks the end of the 'babysitter' meta, as simply getting 1 KO with your bonus unit shouldn't be the end of the world. For me personally, since my cores are all set-up to support the bonus unit I will likely still be playing this way, but with more room for error since the bonus unit doesn't need all of the KO's to score perfectly.
d(^o^)b ~ Please @ me in responses if you want me to see them!
#GotPringlesBack2014
(message deleted)

User Info: gwwak

gwwak
4 months ago#93
Post 92 was made at 3/9/2020 2:33PM Pacific Daylight Time and it was modded, not self deleted. Who posted and what did they say?
Hardcore - We'll probably be modded for this...
Come visit The Range http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1003-

chunkyshtew
4 months ago#94
@gwwak It was @PS2Gamer , he was making spam posts on all of the stickied threads here
#GotPringlesBack2014

gwwak
4 months ago#95
chunkyshtew posted...
@gwwak It was @PS2Gamer , he was making spam posts on all of the stickied threads here
Ah ok.

chunkyshtew
4 months ago#96
gwwak posted...
Ah ok.

It’s seems like you’re doing the same thing though asking the same thing in each thread haha. This has happened before too! What’s going on?
#GotPringlesBack2014

User Info: PS2Gamer

PS2Gamer
4 months ago#97
Being tagged makes me want to post again. But since my last post was deleted I guess I should pass on that.

I said "That's too bad." Btw
~ ~ ~ Where Angels Lose Their Way ~ ~ ~
/| ~ Love would have conquered all..... ~ |\

chunkyshtew
4 months ago#98
PS2Gamer posted...
Being tagged makes me want to post again. But since my last post was deleted I guess I should pass on that.

I said "That's too bad." Btw

Why did you post 1-3 word responses in all the stickied topics here? I’ve never seen you post here before. Also what were you referring to when you said ‘that’s too bad’? It just seems like you were spamming boards to farm karma, I think that’s why the posts were all moderated
#GotPringlesBack2014

gwwak
4 months ago#99
chunkyshtew posted...
It’s seems like you’re doing the same thing though asking the same thing in each thread haha. This has happened before too! What’s going on?
It is in the interest of moderation transparency and for future historians browsing the topic to know the fate of the post. Years, perhaps decades in the future when we are all gone, someone will find the deleted message and at least there is a written record on its fate.

(message deleted) is not as informative as [This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator] or [This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

Your account might be old enough to have been around in the days when the site actually told you if a post was self deleted or modded. It was around 2015 when the site made the change. If you browse some really old topics, you might find a few instances of those type of posts around.

chunkyshtew
4 months ago#100
gwwak posted...
It is in the interest of moderation transparency and for future historians browsing the topic to know the fate of the post. Years, perhaps decades in the future when we are all gone, someone will find the deleted message and at least there is a written record on its fate.

(message deleted) is not as informative as [This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator] or [This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

Your account might be old enough to have been around in the days when the site actually told you if a post was self deleted or modded. It was around 2015 when the site made the change. If you browse some really old topics, you might find a few instances of those type of posts around.

There’s more to this than that. You did this same thing in all the stickied threads a year ago on this board. See post #82 in this thread for example. Last year you were on a manhunt, this year it seems there is more to the story then you are letting on.

This seems like a wild conspiracy or something that is above my pay grade.
#GotPringlesBack2014
(edited 4 months ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. F2P and Beginners Guide To FEH Arena
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A