• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. F2P and Beginners Guide To FEH Arena
(message deleted)

User Info: gwwak

gwwak
7 months ago#82
Post 81 was made on 1/28/2019 at 7:57AM Pacific time and it was modded.

Who posted?
Hardcore - We'll probably be modded for this...
Come visit The Range http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1003-

User Info: chunkyshtew

chunkyshtew
7 months ago#83
gwwak posted...
Post 81 was made on 1/28/2019 at 7:57AM Pacific time and it was modded.

Who posted?

I can't remember the specific username, but it was a newer user saying something along the lines of 'Thanks for making this guide, it will help me in arena!' from what I can recall.
d(^o^)b ~ Please @ me in responses if you want me to see them!
#GotPringlesBack2014

gwwak
7 months ago#84
That isn't even moddable. I suspect a mod must have plowed through that account's amp and nuked everything, even posts that were not violations.

Was it NSDAP_Revival? This is a user I noticed who got everything in his amp plowed through, even innocent posts like "thanks," although the mods missed a post he made in a community board, possibly because the mods are generally hands off on community boards.
(edited 7 months ago)

User Info: chunkyshtew

chunkyshtew
7 months ago#85
gwwak posted...
NSDAP_Revival

YES, that's who it was!! If you google 'NSDAP_Revival gamefaqs' you'll see that his post here is the 5th result of the search. That's really unfortunate all of his posts were modded :'(
d(^o^)b ~ Please @ me in responses if you want me to see them!
#GotPringlesBack2014

gwwak
7 months ago#86
The first search result I got for searching "NSDAP_Revival" linked to a now deleted topic on Hellhole. I suspect a mod got mad at someone trying to bypass the moderation queue and deleted that topic. It is still available on google cache though.

Lol I saw the link to this board in the fifth result. There are also links to other stickies he posted in on other game boards, most of them being in lines with thanking the sticky creator. Oddly no link to the post he made on a community board showed up on the google search though.

Looks like the mods really wanted to scrub him off the boards, by nailing even non violation posts. I suspect the offensive username got him, or he might be an alt of the guy who got 10k banned accounts or both. Despite the mods publicly denying KoS exists, occasionally an alt of the 10k guy will get suspended for non violations and have its entire posting history nuked, even posts that don't violate anything.

User Info: ShioRyuu

ShioRyuu
7 months ago#87
This is so Funny. I just read this post now and I'm glad TC has noticed the support potential of Corrin and Sheena (Literally the other two units that I have build up for some reason.)
L.Azura is exclusively ours, get your Scummy paws off My Corrin's Waifu. :3

User Info: CarrieChan

CarrieChan
2 months ago#88
Corrin is the worst addition to Smash Bros.

User Info: A-Omega16

A-Omega16
2 months ago#89
CarrieChan posted...
Corrin is the worst addition to Smash Bros.

...what does this have to do with this guide lmao
"Sanae told me the only places I can cry are in the bathroom...and in papa's arms"
"No matter what may await please don't regret meeting me"

User Info: CarrieChan

CarrieChan
2 months ago#90
ShioRyuu mentioned Corrin. I hate Corrin and what he has done to Smash.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. F2P and Beginners Guide To FEH Arena
  • Post New Message