• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. F2P and Beginners Guide To FEH Arena

User Info: A-Omega16

A-Omega16
11 months ago#61
Oh damn it was actually stickied :o

Pretty impressed to say the least. But tbh a guide like this was LONG overdue
FEH FC: 3945438528 ~ Nothing, Nowhere vibes <3 ~Always forever fading~
We need Legendary Alm for Heroes! 8/10/18

User Info: chunkyshtew

chunkyshtew
11 months ago#62
A-Omega16 posted...
Oh damn it was actually stickied :o

Pretty impressed to say the least. But tbh a guide like this was LONG overdue

Yes it's very exciting! I see questions daily from new players about how to spend their orbs, spend their feathers, advance in arena, etc. I also see many people complaining about how high tier arena or highly merged legendary heroes are an impossible ambition for F2P players. Hopefully this guide is able to help everyone out :)
d(^o^)b ~ Please @ me in responses if you want me to see them!
#GotPringlesBack2014
(edited 11 months ago)

User Info: vermillion_wolf

vermillion_wolf
11 months ago#63
Yay, it's stickied. We did it, guys!
Anxiety sucks.
FEH ID: 9039533298, Lead: https://i.imgtc.com/5B1q7TN.png

User Info: fehbeginner

fehbeginner
11 months ago#64
Congrats on the sticky!

chunkyshtew
11 months ago#65
vermillion_wolf posted...
Yay, it's stickied. We did it, guys!

fehbeginner posted...
Congrats on the sticky!

Thank you for the sticky requests my friends! I hope this guide helps lots of people :D
#GotPringlesBack2014

User Info: RenamonFOX

RenamonFOX
11 months ago#66
Not sure this needed a sticky.

-Tier cutoffs: This information will be inaccurate very quickly.
-Advising people on what to pull for, when 3* merges work just fine seems a little iffy. People are allowed to use their favorites and they will be able to maintain 20.5 easily enough. My core is all merged 3* units and none of them are....
-Armors. Calm down, dude. We all have our favorites. No need to push the kool-aid on "the beginners".
"I can relate to this character!" *ten minutes later, character commits suicide* "Oh..."
I am a simple potato. I see Fae, I press <3

chunkyshtew
11 months ago#67
@RenamonFOX posted...
Not sure this needed a sticky.

-Tier cutoffs: This information will be inaccurate very quickly.
-Advising people on what to pull for, when 3* merges work just fine seems a little iffy. People are allowed to use their favorites and they will be able to maintain 20.5 easily enough. My core is all merged 3* units and none of them are....
-Armors. Calm down, dude. We all have our favorites. No need to push the kool-aid on "the beginners".

Thanks for the feedback, this guide was severely lacking some criticism!

- You are correct tier cut-offs will change. Which is why I clearly say this in section 2-C, and help direct players to where they can find the most recent tier cut-offs.
- In section 3-A I describe that setting your own goals are the most important part of this process. Tier 20.5 is absolutely attainable with your favorite units in most case.
- I summarize all sorts of unit compositions and team strategies. M!Corrin, Titania, Marth, etc. Not sure where you get the idea that I am pushing armors (which aren't actually my favorite movement class). I refer to Hector often because he's my personal favorite and on my core, which I make clear in the introduction. I do definitely recommend Legendary Heroes though for players wanting to make staying in tier 21 as easy as possible, which again may completely unnecessary depending on what one's goals are.
#GotPringlesBack2014

User Info: LegendofLegaia

LegendofLegaia
11 months ago#68
When is L!Tiki coming back? Can someone @ me with that info?
"It is such a quiet thing, to fall. But far more terrible is to admit it." - Kreia
3DS FC: 2277-7454-8997

User Info: magiccube4527

magiccube4527
10 months ago#69
The tier cutoff (at least for T19) is way off. I’ve been a T18.5 member for as long as I can remember and have never seen the cutoff exceed 3550. It usually gets very close on Hector seasons, but doesn’t go over. This is a far cry from the 3601 you listed.
3DS FC: 0817 - 4343 - 4167
New Leaf Dream Code: 5300-2211-1277

chunkyshtew
10 months ago#70
@magiccube4527 posted...
The tier cutoff (at least for T19) is way off. I’ve been a T18.5 member for as long as I can remember and have never seen the cutoff exceed 3550. It usually gets very close on Hector seasons, but doesn’t go over. This is a far cry from the 3601 you listed.

The 3,601 average is to stay in tier 19, not the cut-off to make it into it. I don't know the thresholds for anything less than tier 20 personally since it's been some time since I've been there, I'm just going off the data history provided by the Arena Seasons topics here on Gfaqs and reddit (which I reference in section 2-C).
#GotPringlesBack2014
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. F2P and Beginners Guide To FEH Arena
  • Post New Message