• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. F2P and Beginners Guide To FEH Arena

User Info: chunkyshtew

chunkyshtew
11 months ago#51
shootingfoul posted...
So this week's tier 20.5 to 21 cutoff is between ~3770 - 3772....off...I barely made it into 21 this week with 3772.

I believe you may have confused the promotion into tier 21 and staying in tier 21?

For reference, I was in tier 21 already. My score was 3,774 and I was rank 1,492, with ranks 1~1,631 staying in tier 21.

From what I can tell, there hasn't been a single week where the score to get into tier 21 has been higher than the score requirement to stay in it. So if what you are saying is correct then this may well be the first record of that ever happening, though I'd suggest waiting until the official thresholds are released before we jump the gun.
d(^o^)b ~ Please tag me in responses to my posts if you want me to see them!
#GotPringlesBack2014

User Info: shootingfoul

shootingfoul
11 months ago#52
chunkyshtew posted...
shootingfoul posted...
So this week's tier 20.5 to 21 cutoff is between ~3770 - 3772....off...I barely made it into 21 this week with 3772.

I believe you may have confused the promotion into tier 21 and staying in tier 21?

For reference, I was in tier 21 already. My score was 3,774 and I was rank 1,492, with ranks 1~1,631 staying in tier 21.

From what I can tell, there hasn't been a single week where the score to get into tier 21 has been higher than the score requirement to stay in it. So if what you are saying is correct then this may well be the first record of that ever happening, though I'd suggest waiting until the official thresholds are released before we jump the gun.

Yes, staying in 21 is what I meant.

chunkyshtew
11 months ago#53
shootingfoul posted...
chunkyshtew posted...
shootingfoul posted...

Yes, staying in 21 is what I meant.

Ok! Yes what you are saying makes sense then, between 3,770-3,772 is where people were thinking it would be around this week to stay in tier 21.
#GotPringlesBack2014

User Info: Buster-Blader

Buster-Blader
11 months ago#54
Got mah 1st crown.
https://i.imgtc.com/xy2Rb3Z.png
Yay!
ORAS FC: 4141-4393-2765

chunkyshtew
11 months ago#55
Buster-Blader posted...
Got mah 1st crown.
Yay!

Congratulations, that’s so exciting!!
#GotPringlesBack2014

User Info: Buster-Blader

Buster-Blader
11 months ago#56
Did it barely with a 3,720 score. Won’t be able to maintain so I won’t try hard this next week.
ORAS FC: 4141-4393-2765

User Info: shootingfoul

shootingfoul
11 months ago#57
Buster-Blader posted...
Got mah 1st crown.
Yay!

With a name like that, your summoner automatically gains +50 damage to all dragon units...careful not to steal the kill from your bonus unit.

Anyway, congratz, in a way, getting just 1 crown sometimes make you look more powerful than someone who had a few....because 1 crown looks like "first place"....

chunkyshtew
11 months ago#58
Bump for learnings sake!
#GotPringlesBack2014

User Info: RiverSquirtle

RiverSquirtle
11 months ago#59
More people should request sticky for this. It is an awesome guide.

User Info: CJwat11

CJwat11
11 months ago#60
And it has been stickied. Nice!
Fire Emblem Heroes FC: 8410511961, IGN: Tiras, Current Lead: PA!Azura
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. F2P and Beginners Guide To FEH Arena
  • Post New Message