• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. F2P and Beginners Guide To FEH Arena

User Info: Ben111

Ben111
11 months ago#41
Ben111 posted...
πŸ‘ Good πŸ‘ Job πŸ‘ On πŸ‘ Making πŸ‘ This πŸ‘ Guide πŸ‘

@chunkyshtew deleted it. Sorry for inconvenience
My 3ds friend code is 2852-7795-4118
My Switch friend code is SW-6645-6409-9976 Feh id 3660012766, Fire Emblem Fates is a perfect game with a perfect story fact

User Info: masterchu

masterchu
11 months ago#42
Thanks for this, It's very helpful

One thing I have to ask is what do you do for seasons other than fire? Do you have a +10 of one of each season's legendary hero to maintain your bonus from blessings? But does that mean you constantly switch the blessings on your other +10s to match the season, or do you have 3 other teams of +10s with blessings that you use with the legendary hero of the current season?
That seems a little expensive on the feathers and the orbs but could make a decent long term project.

Maybe I'm just over analysing this haha

Thanks again for the guide though.
3ds FC: 2810-1890-0649

User Info: chunkyshtew

chunkyshtew
11 months ago#43
@Ben111 posted...
Ben111 posted...
πŸ‘ Good πŸ‘ Job πŸ‘ On πŸ‘ Making πŸ‘ This πŸ‘ Guide πŸ‘

@chunkyshtew deleted it. Sorry for inconvenience

Thank you Ben! I appreciate the sentiment, you just posted it so quickly that it was just posted right in the middle of the guide haha.
d(^o^)b ~ Please tag me in responses to my posts if you want me to see them!
#GotPringlesBack2014

chunkyshtew
11 months ago#44
Arthellinus posted...
One thing also to point out, although it might be too much for beginners, is the importance of Fjorm merges. She is a Legendary who is (for now) permanently in the Arena rotation, and there is guaranteed score inflation every time she is a bonus unit during a Water week (like last week). So, I would say she is either the top priority for Legendary summoning, or in the top 3 with Tiki (highest-scoring) and Hector (second-highest scoring and easy to +10).

This is a great point as well. I have heard someone mention that Fjorm may go out of bonus unit rotation when book 3 is released, but we don't know that for sure. I personally went with L!Hector as my legendary of choice because I love the character, but Fjorm is also a solid option.

RiverSquirtle posted...
Nice guide Chunky. Sticky requested.

Thanks Squirtle!!

masterchu posted...
Thanks for this, It's very helpful

One thing I have to ask is what do you do for seasons other than fire? Do you have a +10 of one of each season's legendary hero to maintain your bonus from blessings? But does that mean you constantly switch the blessings on your other +10s to match the season, or do you have 3 other teams of +10s with blessings that you use with the legendary hero of the current season?
That seems a little expensive on the feathers and the orbs but could make a decent long term project.

Maybe I'm just over analysing this haha

Thanks again for the guide though.

I currently just have the L!Hector that I am working on, as well as Fjorm on the side. When it's not fire season my L!Hector still has 175 BST, the second highest in the game, which is still quite good and if the rest of my team had more merges would keep me in tier 21. Depending on the bonus unit and how many merges I have on it, I can also maintain tier 21 outside of fire seasons.

The core that you suggested, multiple +10 Legendary Heroes, and multiple +10 units with different blessings equipped, is a great long-term goal and what I imagine the whales go for to make their life super easy to sit in tier 21. It's a bit of overkill, but if you were to go that route you wouldn't have to use many, if any, dueling crests to maintain tier 21. That is ultimately what I am working towards, but who knows how long that will take lol.
#GotPringlesBack2014

User Info: masterchu

masterchu
11 months ago#45
Ah thank you for the confirmation on the legendary heroes. I've had some pretty bad luck on legendary banners and seem to get anything but the legendary hero, So +10ing four legendary heroes seems quite scary to me haha.
3ds FC: 2810-1890-0649

chunkyshtew
11 months ago#46
masterchu posted...
Ah thank you for the confirmation on the legendary heroes. I've had some pretty bad luck on legendary banners and seem to get anything but the legendary hero, So +10ing four legendary heroes seems quite scary to me haha.

Bad luck definitely sucks :’( I hope that your luck improves and that you’re able to get the legendary hero’s that you want!
#GotPringlesBack2014

User Info: shootingfoul

shootingfoul
11 months ago#47
Arthellinus posted...
One thing also to point out, although it might be too much for beginners, is the importance of Fjorm merges. She is a Legendary who is (for now) permanently in the Arena rotation, and there is guaranteed score inflation every time she is a bonus unit during a Water week (like last week). So, I would say she is either the top priority for Legendary summoning, or in the top 3 with Tiki (highest-scoring) and Hector (second-highest scoring and easy to +10).

Good suggestion, I know the chances of this is small, but the absolute best case scenario is if people can roll on a banner where both Fjorm and Legendary Tiki is both on the same banner..but what are the chances of that happening right?

User Info: Arthellinus

Arthellinus
11 months ago#48
shootingfoul posted...
Good suggestion, I know the chances of this is small, but the absolute best case scenario is if people can roll on a banner where both Fjorm and Legendary Tiki is both on the same banner..but what are the chances of that happening right?

Impossible for now since they are both blue.

The December banner is what people should be hoarding for. Fjorm and Hector are both on it.

chunkyshtew
11 months ago#49
Quick bump - Please Sticky request this if you find it helpful or think that others might! Thanks!
#GotPringlesBack2014

User Info: shootingfoul

shootingfoul
11 months ago#50
So this week's tier 20.5 to 21 cutoff is between ~3770 - 3772....off...I barely made it into 21 this week with 3772.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. F2P and Beginners Guide To FEH Arena
  • Post New Message