• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. F2P and Beginners Guide To FEH Arena

User Info: mysteriouslurke

mysteriouslurke
11 months ago#21
Pfft. Nice to see this board has gone to to waste.
Existence is pain.
If there's one thing I'm skilled at, it's being a terrible person.

User Info: chunkyshtew

chunkyshtew
11 months ago#22
Jack_Sidharth posted...
Informative and high effort. Sticky requested.

I would recommend keeping an eye on Odin in the near future. We will eventually get a blue infantry BST boosting skill, and he will be able to buff an ally 6/6/6/6, though this would require BSanaki fodder, who is rare being a seasonal and all.

Thanks! Yes Odin is interesting, though the boosts he provides are susceptible to panic ploy, and they are also redundant on a team running dual rally + skills. That's why I lean towards recommending spurs, drives, and 'in combat' boosts that allies can provide. Just something to consider.

shawnwalker posted...
I requested a sticky.

Thank you!

THE_WALL posted...
Great job. Sticky requested

Thank you! Also thank you for doing the proof reading before I posted, it really helped. :)
d(^o^)b ~ Please tag me in responses to my posts if you want me to see them!
#GotPringlesBack2014

User Info: 4dbest

4dbest
11 months ago#23
Its better to give them an arena calculator and let them watch balthiar youtube video how to score big in arena. I wouldnt recommend them going thru the read its even too much for me reading more than 2 sentences.
Tharja your voice keeps me up at night.

User Info: Jack_Sidharth

Jack_Sidharth
11 months ago#24
I do prefer in combat boosts as well(my first +10 was Marth). I have been on a Laevatein binge recently though, and Odin would be perfect to pair with her.

I might have considered +10ing MCorrin instead, but I have only ever summoned 4 copies of him.

Another problem I could see with Odin is that he would need to take a lower scoring assist skill, which hurts a bit.

User Info: Arthellinus

Arthellinus
11 months ago#25
Good job, TC.

Actually, it is surprising that after a year and a half, there still isn't an Arena sticky.

Jack_Sidharth
11 months ago#26
Arthellinus posted...
Good job, TC.

Actually, it is surprising that after a year and a half, there still isn't an Arena sticky.

Pretty sure there used to be. The guy maintaining it took a break though and it was unstickied as it was no longer relevant.

User Info: Arthellinus

Arthellinus
11 months ago#27
You're right, I remember now that you mention it.

Interesting to think about how long this meta will last. I don't think the current limit of 10 bonus units is sustainable, for example.

Jack_Sidharth
11 months ago#28
I could see them increasing it to 12 or 15 when book 3 or the second anniversary hits.

There being no rotation heroes besides Fjorm this week was super unfortunate.

User Info: chunkyshtew

chunkyshtew
11 months ago#29
4dbest posted...
Its better to give them an arena calculator and let them watch balthiar youtube video how to score big in arena. I wouldnt recommend them going thru the read its even too much for me reading more than 2 sentences.

I included that video under section 2-D. It's a classic for sure! There's much more to arena team building than just scoring high, which is what I tried to encompass with this guide. That's unfortunate that you wouldn't recommend others to read it when you haven't read it yourself. If you ever do get a chance to read it I'd be interested in hearing your feedback.

Arthellinus posted...
Good job, TC.

Thank you! I also appreciate you taking over the Arena Season weekly topics when Whistle left, it was a motivation early on read through there and hoping to one day be posting in there myself.

Jack_Sidharth posted...
Arthellinus posted...
Good job, TC.

Pretty sure there used to be. The guy maintaining it took a break though and it was unstickied as it was no longer relevant.

Well if this gets stickied I am committed to maintaining it, or at the very least passing it off to another dedicated helpful user should I ever have to leave the forums. I really think having a topic like this stickied could be helpful to a lot of users.
d(^o^)b ~ Please tag me in responses to my posts if you want me to see them!
#GotPringlesBack2014

User Info: CaRmAgE

CaRmAgE
11 months ago#30
It's not possible to predict tier thresholds. You are competing with other players in Arena. As a result, the score you need is dependent on how many people participate as well as what their scores are. The threshold is never a flat number, as it's constantly changing throughout the season as players' scores change.
3DS FC: 0559-6932-0703, FEH ID: 9998205028
FEH heroes list: drive.google.com/open?id=1g3tpf6Jz_dttVNBkew731ku1wMtbqGz3w1NePD47X50
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. F2P and Beginners Guide To FEH Arena
  • Post New Message