• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. What loyal cavalier did I$ screw over harder

User Info: Poison-puffs

Poison-puffs
2 months ago#1
The spectrum - Results (227 votes)
Seth
65.64% (149 votes)
Finn
19.82% (45 votes)
Titania
14.54% (33 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Seth was a god in SS
Finn is the most loyal knight in the series
and the Mighty Titania was crazy strong.
The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.- Sun Tzu
Avid Jojo fan: Killer Queen daisan no bakudan bite za dusto

User Info: EndlessCemetary

EndlessCemetary
2 months ago#2
Other: Mathilda
https://rateyourmusic.com/~LiquidSwords504

User Info: Zinie95

Zinie95
2 months ago#3
Seth for sure. Trash art, trash stats, trash weapon. He was literally a god in SS.

User Info: Fornaeus

Fornaeus
2 months ago#4
Finn, he can’t even get merges or IVs. And they deprived him of his prf.
"Love is unnecessary, power is the true necessity!"

User Info: digitalstarry

digitalstarry
2 months ago#5
I would say its a tossup between Finn and Seth.

Finn has better art, weapon, and stats but got robbed of his pref and is stuck as a TT reward.

Seth has mediocre art, stats, and skills but at least he’s easily available and can be maxed merged. Also the red sword cav pool is slim pickings at four stars and under unless you get lucky enough to pull Ares.

Titania has mediocre stats but her artwork is great and she has a niche as being a triple tactics buffer and the only decent axe cav who isn’t a freaking seasonal or freebie (seriously tho the axe cav pool is tiny).
3DS FC: 0404-6897-6322
Also known as planetarial

User Info: CortanaTheAI

CortanaTheAI
2 months ago#6
I'd say Titania because not only was she underwhelming when she first dropped but then draconic pollaxe end up being in the run for worst refines. A shame really from a character standard and a weapon standpoint because draconic pollaxe sounds like an epic name
Nintendo/Capcom put Megaman battlenetwork 3 on the 3ds VC please!!
Persona 5 is my GOAT

User Info: GeneratorLeon

GeneratorLeon
2 months ago#7
digitalstarry posted...
Titania has mediocre stats but her artwork is great and she has a niche as being a triple tactics buffer and the only decent axe cav who isn’t a freaking seasonal or freebie (seriously tho the axe cav pool is tiny).

Frederick needs to have a strong word with you.
XBL: Generator Leon / PSN: Exile_Leon

User Info: SirRobX

SirRobX
2 months ago#8
If Seth was drawn by Wada Sachiko, and if his super boon was switched from HP to Atk, I bet he'd be the most popular sword cavalier in the summoning pool
NNID: SirRobX / 3DS: 3394-4061-9856 / Switch: SW-0894-5811-1700
Pokemon GO: 8973-4950-4215 / Fire Emblem Heroes: 193-150-4677

User Info: Fornaeus

Fornaeus
2 months ago#9
SirRobX posted...
If Seth was drawn by Wada Sachiko, and if his super boon was switched from HP to Atk, I bet he'd be the most popular sword cavalier in the summoning pool

No
"Love is unnecessary, power is the true necessity!"

User Info: omarssikins

omarssikins
2 months ago#10
Fornaeus posted...
SirRobX posted...

No

He's competing with the likes of swordhart, Sigurd, Chrom, and the furious 12 as red cavs. A mediocre tanky boi aint gonna cut it when we got nukes on steeds.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/omarssikins
Luscious Mami Tomoe, what a Mami. Fiora is mine. Eva-unit 00, Rei at your service. Yuno is delicious, fish is not.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. What loyal cavalier did I$ screw over harder
  • Topic Archived