• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. How often do you use Seasonal Units

User Info: DreadKaiser

DreadKaiser
2 months ago#1
when they aren't that seasons Arena/TT bonus unit.

all the orbs dumped on Waifu Eyecandy, do they hit the bench afterwords?
mine certainly do
The Omnipresent Connoisseur of Quality Fanart and $%!@Posting.
Eternal Champion of the 500 Game

User Info: CortanaTheAI

CortanaTheAI
2 months ago#2
In arena or anywhere?
If its just arena then not much because the ones I like to use won't score high

Outside arena, all the time. Some of my most used units are seasonals
Nintendo/Capcom put Megaman battlenetwork 3 on the 3ds VC please!!
Persona 5 is my GOAT

User Info: DreadKaiser

DreadKaiser
2 months ago#3
CortanaTheAI posted...
In arena or anywhere?
If its just arena then not much because the ones I like to use won't score high

Outside arena, all the time. Some of my most used units are seasonals

anywhere they aren't the bonus unit, ie when you aren't encouraged/forced to use them
The Omnipresent Connoisseur of Quality Fanart and $%!@Posting.
Eternal Champion of the 500 Game

User Info: Ben111

Ben111
2 months ago#4
Seasonal azura’s are my most used units. I also use the other seasonals a lot
My 3ds friend code is 2852-7795-4118
My Switch friend code is SW-6645-6409-9976 Feh id 3660012766, Fire Emblem Fates is a perfect game with a perfect story fact

User Info: Steamroll

Steamroll
2 months ago#5
Depends for the fliers I use them a lot, since the mage ones make up the bulk of the offensive fighting and SY!Tiki does a good job of being an offensive/defensive physical red flier with iote's shield. (Plus she trains dragons)

Horses S!Catria I use the most if we're talking seasonals because chill res and her prf can do really well on any setup.

Armors, I only have W!Tharja but I use her if Im need a red armor but I mostly use blues and greens for an armor mix since Vike and A!Tiki have these covered on that end for reds with better versatility on movement.

Infantry no one really except maybe Noire, I havent really put use to my recent Bridal tharja still trying to see where she can fit in.

Legendaries dont know if you count them as seasonals but if we're talking about alts in general these are the ones I put emphasis on using nearly all the time.
FEH ID: 8969594098, IGN: Arkemyr

User Info: Darkdragoon324

Darkdragoon324
2 months ago#6
My Flier Emblem team is 3/4 seasonal units and it carries me through pretty much all the content minus Abyssal maps.

Then Armor Emblem is half seasonal.

Horse Emblem is all f2p, and Infantry is usually just tossed together based on what I think will be useful for whatever specific mission is calling for an all infantry team.
"Antagonizing another user by posting about food is disruptive"
- A GameFaqs mod

User Info: RavingSwoobat

RavingSwoobat
2 months ago#7
Some I do not use at all, but a lot of them are actually team staples for me:

-S!Sharena is my most used mage, bar none, and one of my most used units in general
-W!Lissa is my go to range tank
-LA!Hector and W!Chrom are my top used axe armours
-LA!Eliwood was my go to blue armour until B!Hector existed
-I use all of the seasonal dancers (except PA!Inigo, Olivia, and Shigure), with NY!Azura being one of my most used units.
-S!Takumi is my go to archer and content clearer. He has several bows for different builds
-I actually use Spring Xander as a blue cav wall (will probably be replace because of Quan and Silas now).
S!Kagero I use frequently on Flier Emblem (and Water Team)
-Summer Camilla sees a lot of use as my bladetome flier on Flier Emblem, and my Water team with S!Takumi and L!Ryoma
-And while not used quite as often as the previous, S!Alfonse is my green axe cav of choice.

User Info: __B0xxY2J0sHBK_

__B0xxY2J0sHBK_
2 months ago#8
I don't see Halloween Nowi or summer Camilla getting powercreeped any time soon and they are Staples on my flying team.
Green Bay Packers: 2-2-1
Go Pack Go!!

User Info: CJwat11

CJwat11
2 months ago#9
My usual Flier Emblem team is basically all Seasonals:

NY!Azura
S!Corrin
S!Tana
Bownoka/Myrrh
Fire Emblem Heroes FC: 8410511961, IGN: Tiras, Current Lead: PA!Azura

User Info: Deej

Deej
2 months ago#10
I hardly ever pull for seasonals. The two Azuras ambushed me when I free summoned on banners featuring them, and I'm not sure how I pulled Halloween Henry, but he exists.

I use at least one of the Azuras during every GHB, and Henry is very helpful during my Water Blessing challenges.
Hey, everyone, what's going on in this topic? Oh.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. How often do you use Seasonal Units
  • Topic Archived