• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. A.Tiki (B. of Fog) best A skill... well, second best since I have no DC fodder!

User Info: Batbat

Batbat
2 months ago#11
Brazen is somewhat unreliable since Bof renewal3 effect could disable the brazen effect.

Also, brazen (<=80%HP) requirement doesn't work well with QR3 (>=75%) requirement.

User Info: Endgame

Endgame
2 months ago#12
Steady Breath.

Pairs well with Glimmer~.
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert

User Info: _Spectral_

_Spectral_
2 months ago#13
Batbat posted...
Brazen is somewhat unreliable since Bof renewal3 effect could disable the brazen effect.

Also, brazen (<=80%HP) requirement doesn't work well with QR3 (>=75%) requirement.

Yeah you don’t want to be in Brazen range with ATiki; it’s more of a failsafe to stall/OHKO until you can heal up again, since Aether would only Proc every 2-3 combats instead of most combats.
Enjoy Life :]

User Info: DreadKaiser

DreadKaiser
2 months ago#14
Odekerk posted...
DreadKaiser posted...
if you don't have a breath skill for her
Fury is the next best budget option

Brazen atk/def is better

I say budget, not everyone is swimming in Ares.
besides Brazen has an HP threshold and BoF has Renewal. not exactly the best combination at times
The Omnipresent Connoisseur of Quality Fanart and $%!@Posting.
Eternal Champion of the 500 Game

_Spectral_
2 months ago#15
DreadKaiser posted...
Odekerk posted...
DreadKaiser posted...
if you don't have a breath skill for her
Fury is the next best budget option

Brazen atk/def is better

I say budget, not everyone is swimming in Ares.

Yeah fury is good on her bc if she would take at least 3 dmg per hit, Fury is just free stats bc she is getting doubled anyway. Sometimes she takes less than 3 dmg is really the only downside. Well that and the Breaths have the cooldown effect.

User Info: Felioth

Felioth
2 months ago#16
Thanks again!

I'm leaning toward Warding Breath :)

If I use a build like this:

Breath of Fog (Eff.)
Reposition/Dual Rally
???

Warding Breath
Quick Riposte
-situational-

-situational-

What's her best special? I will obviously give her Aether since I'm swimming in Chrome, but will Bonfire/Ignis/Glimmer be potentially better? (apart from scoring?)

And what's her best IV?

_Spectral_ posted...

Fury and Brazen AD are both good; Fury can knock her out of QR range and Brazen is playing with danger with your Aether tank, so both have significant drawbacks. Breath is the way to go.

Is this your only VIke we’re talking?

@_Spectral_ No, it's not my only V!Ike, I have the neutral one fully leveled and this is a spare -Atk one :) Still I'm debating if it makes sense to give her warding breath, which will boost her RES, when she will be only tanking melee that, most of the times, it hits her DEF!

_Spectral_
2 months ago#17
Felioth posted...
Thanks again!

I'm leaning toward Warding Breath :)

If I use a build like this:

Breath of Fog (Eff.)
Reposition/Dual Rally
???

Warding Breath
Quick Riposte
-situational-

-situational-

What's her best special? I will obviously give her Aether since I'm swimming in Chrome, but will Bonfire/Ignis/Glimmer be potentially better? (apart from scoring?)

And what's her best IV?

_Spectral_ posted...

Fury and Brazen AD are both good; Fury can knock her out of QR range and Brazen is playing with danger with your Aether tank, so both have significant drawbacks. Breath is the way to go.

Is this your only VIke we’re talking?

@_Spectral_ No, it's not my only V!Ike, I have the neutral one fully leveled and this is a spare -Atk one :) Still I'm debating if it makes sense to give her warding breath, which will boost her RES, when she will be only tanking melee that, most of the times, it hits her DEF!

Add me and I’ll put her as a lead so u can test

Today w/ Breath of Fog Build, tomorrow w/ Lightning Breath

User Info: Felioth

Felioth
2 months ago#18
Thanks so much!

I have sent you a request, my nick in game is Kuroyuki!
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. A.Tiki (B. of Fog) best A skill... well, second best since I have no DC fodder!
  • Topic Archived