• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Who do you want the most of the Muspell units!!

User Info: Devil_Killer_JC

Devil_Killer_JC
2 months ago#21
Laegjarn for sure. For one, my options for red fliers is really FREAKING PATHETIC (like, my +HP/-Res H.Nowi, and that's it. My Palla doesn't even have a 5* weapon and my Caeda is -Atk. :( ).

Also, I like Wyvern Riders, and she happens to be one, so yeah, that doesn't hurt. lol
PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS, Nintendo ID: Devil_JCS, 3DS FC: 4596-9592-6480 MH4U, MHG and MHW IGN: JC

User Info: SchlagerGeist

SchlagerGeist
2 months ago#22
Laegjarn is the first character who I've felt compelled to whale to +10. Wouldn't mind Laevatein if I got her though so red is the color to snipe.

User Info: pokemon-fan

pokemon-fan
2 months ago#23
laegjarn, she's been one of my most wanted units since she was revealed as an enemy

User Info: Fornaeus

Fornaeus
2 months ago#24
JCoconut posted...
Laevatein no contest.

Laegjarn is boring

lol
"Love is unnecessary, power is the true necessity!"

User Info: Spiega

Spiega
2 months ago#25
Yay! Laegjarn is winning! ;3
My dentist appointment is at tooth hurty!
xD

User Info: Ben111

Ben111
2 months ago#26
Leavayien’s weapon is super op and unqie as a physical unit. Also has the best design out of the three imo. Helbindi would be best for fodder though to give axzura 170 bst
My 3ds friend code is 2852-7795-4118
My Switch friend code is SW-6645-6409-9976 Fire Emblem Fates is a perfect game with a perfect story fact

User Info: makenasjames

makenasjames
2 months ago#27
Lash Karen or laevatainn would be great!

User Info: rpgguy999

rpgguy999
2 months ago#28
Laev.

But i won't complain if I get Laeg instead.
I have a bad habit of editing my posts...

User Info: Nazdrovie

Nazdrovie
2 months ago#29
Laevattein, to see how much damage a fully blade-buffed Astra proc could deal.
GBF: Simugu - Perpetuity Rings are scary... / FEH: Rikki - No Nina ;-; / FGO: Testindi - NEROFEST IS HERE
If you see me, I'm procrastinating. Make me stop ;-;

User Info: OrderedComa

OrderedComa
2 months ago#30
No option for all them? I did manage to pull them all (actually got Helbindi several times), but if I could have only picked one, it would have been either Laegjarn or Laevatein...I probably would have picked Laevatein though if I only could have been guaranteed one unit for sure. Both because I really liked her, and because she has the Bladeblade...which is absolutely god-tier, even though I wound up getting a -hp Laevatein, I've been quite happy with how she performs. Once she gets her buffs girl is just an absolute monster. The Muspell all sync together quite nicely, and throwing in L!Marth to get the most out of the fire blessings I gave them all, the team does a pretty great job totally wrecking the enemy.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Who do you want the most of the Muspell units!!
  • Topic Archived