• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Who do you want the most of the Muspell units!!

User Info: Spiega

Spiega
3 months ago#1
Who do you want more!? - Results (180 votes)
Laevatein
23.89% (43 votes)
Laegjarn
44.44% (80 votes)
Helbendi
31.67% (57 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I want Laegjarn!! Because she is a good big sister and I do not like what happened to her in the story so at least if she is on my team then I know she will be safe... ;(
My dentist appointment is at tooth hurty!
xD
(message deleted)

User Info: Street_Overlord

Street_Overlord
3 months ago#3
Laegjarn
Don't quote my posts.

User Info: DreadKaiser

DreadKaiser
3 months ago#4
Laegjarn if I got to pick, but I'm not too picky who I get
The Omnipresent Connoisseur of Quality Fanart and $%!@Posting.
Eternal Champion of the 500 Game

User Info: Benzie

Benzie
3 months ago#5
im quite confused. In a previous poll "which OC was the best of book 2" Helbindi won by a large margin, and here laegjarn is winning?

Why would you not want the char you considered the best?

User Info: LorenzoV

LorenzoV
3 months ago#6
Laev only because she has good skills and a strong C (I need that because my only way to buff infantry for 6 spd as of now is Veronica's Special), plus atk/def link and an actually useful A outside of combat. Very strong weapon too. Too bad her spd isn't amazing. Then her sister. Her weapon is surprisingly good against buffed enemies, giving her up to 12 stats in everything on top of 3 spd. Her A is useless for me, but I guess she would be my highest scoring unit. Also Chill atk and Distant Guard that are quite strong. Helbindi would be my last choice. Don't really care about him and his base set is honestly thw worst set of the three.
Dana is best girl ~

User Info: Darkdragoon324

Darkdragoon324
3 months ago#7
Laegjarn. If I get her within a reasonable amount of orbs I'll also try for Helbindi.

Hoping not to be blocked by her dull ass sister.
"Antagonizing another user by posting about food is disruptive"
- A GameFaqs mod

User Info: iGouger

iGouger
3 months ago#8
Benzie posted...
im quite confused. In a previous poll "which OC was the best of book 2" Helbindi won by a large margin, and here laegjarn is winning?

Cool character doesn't necessarily mean desirable unit

Helbindi is a bulky axe infantry among many other bulky axe infantry; Laegjarn is something unique, which is a sword flier who can actually tank or run a good offensive set if wanted

User Info: Benzie

Benzie
3 months ago#9
iGouger posted...
Benzie posted...

Cool character doesn't necessarily mean desirable unit

Helbindi is a bulky axe infantry among many other bulky axe infantry; Laegjarn is something unique, which is a sword flier who can actually tank or run a good offensive set if wanted

Oh.

I forgot that people actually play for stats in a game that can be completely done with f2p units :l

User Info: SirRobX

SirRobX
3 months ago#10
Stealth hoping for Laevatein so I won't be pressed to sack my unit for arena purposes
NNID: SirRobX / 3DS: 3394-4061-9856 / Switch: SW-0894-5811-1700
Pokemon GO: 8973-4950-4215 / Fire Emblem Heroes: 193-150-4677
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Who do you want the most of the Muspell units!!
  • Topic Archived