What will Garon's fodder be?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. What will Garon's fodder be?

User Info: Supsegar

Supsegar
1 month ago#41
Distant def?

Delightful fodder

User Info: LegendofLegaia

LegendofLegaia
1 month ago#42
Hayas***akara posted...
you people are crazy, especially when you can get those skills from banner units

What's actually crazy is holding onto valuable fodder just because it's on a limited unit you'll most likely never use and it's something you could theoretically get... by spending a hundred or so orbs.

Yeah, lemme just dive right into red hell for Windsweep fodder just so that I can preserve those Joshua copies I'll never use. When is Alm going to be on a banner again? No time soon? I figured.
"It is such a quiet thing, to fall. But far more terrible is to admit it." - Kreia
3DS FC: 2277-7454-8997

User Info: Darkdragoon324

Darkdragoon324
1 month ago#43
LegendofLegaia posted...
Hayas***akara posted...
you people are crazy, especially when you can get those skills from banner units

What's actually crazy is holding onto valuable fodder just because it's on a limited unit you'll most likely never use and it's something you could theoretically get... by spending a hundred or so orbs.

Yeah, lemme just dive right into red hell for Windsweep fodder just so that I can preserve those Joshua copies I'll never use. When is Alm going to be on a banner again? No time soon? I figured.

Seriously. I keep one copy of each as a trophy, that's enough. Most of them I wouldn't bother to +10 even if it didn't take nearly two years to get halfway there. I've only bothered to merge Xander and Ursula, because those are the two I use the most.
"Antagonizing another user by posting about food is disruptive"
- A GameFaqs mod
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. What will Garon's fodder be?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived