How often you used your Summoner Support unit?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. How often you used your Summoner Support unit?

User Info: Renkencen

Renkencen
2 months ago#1
Do you used your SS unit in every battle? - Results (206 votes)
I used him/ her all the time
50% (103 votes)
Most of the time
28.16% (58 votes)
Sometime
12.14% (25 votes)
Rarely
5.83% (12 votes)
None at all (maybe you should changed SS unit?)
1.46% (3 votes)
I change my SS unit quite often
2.43% (5 votes)
This poll is now closed.
So this is something I have been thinking about lately especially the new banner units.

Basically my current SS unit is PA Azura cos I used dancer all the time and I loved her buff once refresh. However these days I hardly used her in in favour of the BB Ninian and NY Azura due to their better mobility. The new Olivia has peak my interest due to her sword has the same ability as Uror. Needless to say I have been trying to pulled for her but with no luck (not suprising that I had 60 orbs so my expectation was not high). Granted this is assuming if I pulled one with ok/ good iv. If I were to get one with -atk/ -spd I would had to think about her worth. Also yes I am aware I am trading in for no general weakness in favour of no terrian disadvantage but the current flier dancers served me fine so far and I had other infantry dancer as backup if the next GHB battles has alot of archer or walls or etc.

Anway it got me thinking if anyone else were like this? You SS a unit for personal favour or that unit has high potiential but do you make good on it as in used it all the time or is he or she on the sideline sometime due to better team composition your team have against arena or Chain challange etc?

I mean if I where to changed my SS to someone else, I don't think it may stayed for long? I did thought about given SS to Zelguis or BA Lyn cos I used those two the most in arena however thanks to that upcoming update, it urge us to changed arena unit more that if I cared about the ranks and scores. Another option could be my Soleil cos she has the potiential to be OP (+spd/ -res and with Slaying Edge) but again, I don't used her all the time.

By all means I know it's not like you MUST make used of your SS unit since I am able to clear all of the contents so far and the extra bulk on my PA Azura has been worth it (L Hector GHB left her with 1hp!!).

User Info: SonofFomortiis

SonofFomortiis
2 months ago#2
Tobin is my go-to sword.
Son of the Demon King, and Roshea is bae.
Green 5*s pulled while looking for Gunter merges without getting any Gunters: 1 Record: 6

User Info: LorenzoV

LorenzoV
2 months ago#3
I use Infantry Nino when I can. But not always. I have too many units to care about and I must spread love for all of them. Right now I'm using a flier team with the other Nino.
Thinking about eventually switching my SS with Lilina to help with her speed while she gains merges. Nino will be soon +10 so...

Btw, it's Urdr. It refers to Urd.

User Info: Mega_Gardevoir

Mega_Gardevoir
2 months ago#4
Frederick is in my Arena core, so the stats are useful considering I have to battle there every day for the daily 100 feathers. Before him it was Eirika who's my other core member.

I cycle SS on a few personal fav units when I feel like it or if they are a TT bonus, but other than that it's really best used on the main gang.
------

User Info: Renkencen

Renkencen
2 months ago#5
Mega_Gardevoir posted...
Frederick is in my Arena core, so the stats are useful considering I have to battle there every day for the daily 100 feathers. Before him it was Eirika who's my other core member.

I cycle SS on a few personal fav units when I feel like it or if they are a TT bonus, but other than that it's really best used on the main gang.

What do you do to raise their SS rank to max quickly if they're the TT unit or does the special training maps help toward the SS ranks?

User Info: Deej

Deej
2 months ago#6
I have to go out of my way to force myself not to use my summoner support.
Hey, everyone, what's going on in this topic? Oh.

User Info: harrymcc

harrymcc
2 months ago#7
I have no "SS" unit when the update hits... It's basically whoever the bonus unit is because they need all the help they can get for those extra arena points.

User Info: RenamonFOX

RenamonFOX
2 months ago#8
If HM wasn't limited, Fae would probably be in excess of 50,000 right now.
"I can relate to this character!" *ten minutes later, character commits suicide* "Oh..."
I am a simple potato. I see Fae, I press <3

User Info: Nosydew

Nosydew
2 months ago#9
Outside of grinding HM I pretty much use my SS all the time.
FE heroes FC: 8648343860
IGN: noseydew

User Info: -deus-

-deus-
2 months ago#10
She is in everything. Every team I use. I whaled for her in january before stopping to spend moey on FEH and she has been the core for everything since then. Usually her + +10 Nowi/Tharja, though I need 2 Fliers in the future (Cordelia is already +6, 2nd one will probably be Caeda), so I can use Tactics Skills.

Fortunately the new XXX.Tactics skills have given her and infantry Bladetomes a new surge in power aswell, so she should still be around for a while, though I have no access to Spd.Tactics yet.
Rhajat is life
https://i.imgur.com/omML3Ma.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. How often you used your Summoner Support unit?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived