Summon people in the Feh community. If you are summoned, what would you say? =)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Summon people in the Feh community. If you are summoned, what would you say? =)

User Info: TheLastSmile

TheLastSmile
3 months ago#31
die b**** t***
Yes it's me.

User Info: ViewtifulGene

ViewtifulGene
3 months ago#32
I would probably be the Lukas of the summoning pool. Decent if you actually invest in me, but nobody's first choice and not particularly glamorous immediately after promotion.
BREAKING THE ROOOOW, BREAKING THE WUUURLD
KOWASE, KIRISAKE TENDAHNISS

User Info: ShinigamiMiroku

ShinigamiMiroku
3 months ago#33
I'm going to make you wish you'd summoned Bartre instead.
"I-I'm a spoon!? I'm no spoony bard, I'll have you know!" - Judge, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations
RIP City of Heroes 11/30/12

User Info: MahouLina

MahouLina
3 months ago#34
@SonofFomortiis
Official Oscar lover of the FEH Board
The Oscar is finally complete:https://i.imgur.com/dRzPeyb.jpg

User Info: SonofFomortiis

SonofFomortiis
3 months ago#35
MahouLina posted...
@SonofFomortiis

"Oh, hello. What, fight? I don't want to hurt anyone, but if it's for a good cause, I will lend you my magic."
Son of the Demon King, and Roshea is bae.
Green 5*s pulled while looking for Gunter merges without getting any Gunters: 1 Record: 6

User Info: Makattack202

Makattack202
3 months ago#36
"Oh god... I wasn't a pity-breaker, was I? Sorry, I'll just be sitting on the bench."
It reeks of stupidity in here.

User Info: RenamonFOX

RenamonFOX
3 months ago#37
"Yeah, I called in an order for 'Lou Dobbs'. Do you have my two large pizzas, side of bread sticks, and two liter of Barq's root beer ready?"
"I can relate to this character!" *ten minutes later, character commits suicide* "Oh..."
I am a simple potato. I see Fae, I press <3

User Info: ShinigamiMiroku

ShinigamiMiroku
3 months ago#38
RenamonFOX posted...
"Yeah, I called in an order for 'Lou Dobbs'. Do you have my two large pizzas, side of bread sticks, and two liter of Barq's root beer ready?"

Don't make my hungry! T_T
"I-I'm a spoon!? I'm no spoony bard, I'll have you know!" - Judge, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations
RIP City of Heroes 11/30/12

User Info: Nosydew

Nosydew
3 months ago#39
RenamonFOX posted...

You should order from one of those places that give it to you for free if they don't deliver it in a certain amount of time!

I imagine it would take a very long time for them to deliver from Earth to askr🤔
FE heroes FC: 8648343860
IGN: noseydew

User Info: Darth Xelleon

Darth Xelleon
3 months ago#40
@ViewtifulGene
@mysteriouslurke

My quote: "You truly must be desperate to summon me."
Official Rydia's Husband of GameFAQs
My 3DS FC is in my profile, PM me to be friends or to just beat each other up online.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Summon people in the Feh community. If you are summoned, what would you say? =)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived