Who is Chrom true wife?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Who is Chrom true wife?

User Info: HayashiTakara

HayashiTakara
4 weeks ago#51
Airship_Canon posted...
Hayas***akara posted...
HoshinoKatta posted...
Hayas***akara posted...
And who plays female Robin, that s*** is inferior

>Galeforce

???

and male Robin is canon

does anyone actually care about what's canon in their playthroughs

female Morgan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> female Robin + male Morgan, Fact. and if robin marries a woman who has a daughter, that's two "female morgans" which again is infinitely greater than anything female robin can produce.

Well, the first is right.
Second part, is wrong.

Since you're talking "two morgans" you can't mean story, since no child gains traits from their non-assigned parent.

But, uh, best "Two Morgans" set up is factually Morgan+Nah.
Best that can do, is a weak, lopsided version of the team that FRobin gets with any partner. Nowi!Morgan < FRobin.
And since it's lopsided thanks to a Gen1 Marriage, it can't even properly use the advantage it was trying to create.

uh what? Nah borned from Robin has all the traits of female Morgan, Robin!Nah >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Female Robin, thusforth "Two Morgans", female Robin wishes she was a second gen, but she's just first gen trash that produces garbage children.
NNID: HTakara82 - Add me if you're looking for a good time, lol
NS FC: SW-6233-5661-0820

User Info: MrCactuar

MrCactuar
4 weeks ago#52
Lunaneedslove posted...
Hayas***akara posted...
pretty sure nearly everyone paired Chrom with Sumia their first time around, especially by accident because the game doesn't tell you that chrom automarries whoever he has the highest support with.

Nah. My Chrom first married Sully and then Robin. Its easier marry Sully or Robin if you dont know the marriage mechanics because they appear first and are easily paired with him .

I paired with Maribelle and permanently crippled Lucina as a result 🤙
The out of infinity

User Info: Frenzify

Frenzify
4 weeks ago#53
pschambers6 posted...
Frenzify posted...
pschambers6 posted...
Still want my female Robin amiibo since she is better than male Robin.

I think you mean because you like her more than male Robin.

Can't believe we live in a society that needs everything stated as an opinion despite it obviously being an opinion. I wasn't even forcing it on anybody and was referring to myself in the sentence you quote. Making it obvious I am saying my opinion, people these days.

To be fair many people claim female Corrin is better than male Corrin, when they're the exact same character. It's not wild to assume you meant the same with your wording. Shoot me.
Give me Maribelle, or give me death!

User Info: Airship_Canon

Airship_Canon
4 weeks ago#54
Hayas***akara posted...
Airship_Canon posted...
Hayas***akara posted...
HoshinoKatta posted...
Hayas***akara posted...
And who plays female Robin, that s*** is inferior

>Galeforce

???

and male Robin is canon

does anyone actually care about what's canon in their playthroughs

female Morgan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> female Robin + male Morgan, Fact. and if robin marries a woman who has a daughter, that's two "female morgans" which again is infinitely greater than anything female robin can produce.

Well, the first is right.
Second part, is wrong.

Since you're talking "two morgans" you can't mean story, since no child gains traits from their non-assigned parent.

But, uh, best "Two Morgans" set up is factually Morgan+Nah.
Best that can do, is a weak, lopsided version of the team that FRobin gets with any partner. Nowi!Morgan < FRobin.
And since it's lopsided thanks to a Gen1 Marriage, it can't even properly use the advantage it was trying to create.

uh what? Nah borned from Robin has all the traits of female Morgan, Robin!Nah >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Female Robin, thusforth "Two Morgans", female Robin wishes she was a second gen, but she's just first gen trash that produces garbage children.

Storywise, no child gets traits besides hair from their non-defined parent.

Gameplaywise, -2 Speed is yes, THAT f***ING BAD. Manakete offers nothing of value.
No matter how you kitted your MRobin, the resultant Robin!Nah will be inferior to an equally kitted FRobin because of that -2 Speed. That's an impossible-to-overcome obstacle. The Nowi!Morgan will be the same.

FRobin will match/exceed, and M!Morg will exceed that.

The FRobin set will also have the same amount of Actions-per-Turn due to the number of Galeforce availble. However, due to a Gen 1 Marriage, one of the MRobin's APT will be lost due to imbalanced pairings.

No First Gen Marriage will ever amount to what you get with a Second Gen. Period. Ever.
http://i.imgur.com/0GZFPf1.gif

Airship_Canon
4 weeks ago#55
MrCactuar posted...
Lunaneedslove posted...
Hayas***akara posted...
pretty sure nearly everyone paired Chrom with Sumia their first time around, especially by accident because the game doesn't tell you that chrom automarries whoever he has the highest support with.

Nah. My Chrom first married Sully and then Robin. Its easier marry Sully or Robin if you dont know the marriage mechanics because they appear first and are easily paired with him .

I paired with Maribelle and permanently crippled Lucina as a result 🤙

Maribelle!Lucina is a great Mage/Sage, what the Big Zam Hell are you talking about? "Crippled" my ass.

She gets Galeforce, she gets Mage line.
She always has Aether/Luna.

User Info: Windname

Windname
4 weeks ago#56
goodJT posted...
Windname posted...
pschambers6 posted...
Windname posted...
And there's that Miriel episode that implies that Sumia is faking her clumsiness to attract men, Sumia is awful.

This was Miriel passing out from heat stroke and then having a hallucination, not a thing that actually happened. Go read that scene again if that's what you got out of it.

That scene was clearly open to interpretation.

No it was not.

Yes it is :/

User Info: Frenzify

Frenzify
4 weeks ago#57
Windname posted...
Frenzify posted...
Windname posted...
Frenzify posted...
Her supports are sure as hell better than female Robin's, and the only thing that changes in the story is Lucina have a crazy ass complex against her mother.

No, they are not. Pies and all that sexist stuff is not nice. Actually Sumia has the worst supports with Chrom of all elegible ladies. Also she is boring as hell and brings nothing new to the plot. And there's that Miriel episode that implies that Sumia is faking her clumsiness to attract men, Sumia is awful.

So because she follows the traditional idea of a female, in a high fantasy game, it's sexist? Hell, she doesn't even do that well, as she fights over staying at home and taking care of the kids, and punches Chrom square in the face. Anyway, her supports, while butchered, aren't worse than Chrom falling in love with Robin after accidentally seeing more of her than he should have. And then Robin getting mad at him for her mistake of walking in on him. They peep on each other then they fall in love. Great stuff. At least Sumia's was wholesome. Stupid, but made much more sense for a support.

Yes it was sexist considering her role if she marries Chrom was just to give birth to Lucina and breath for her husband which is quite lame. Her other supports with other characters are not that bad though. Sumia and Chrom are lame together.

And I'm saying a relationship based on one character getting angry at being seen naked, and seeing someone naked is even lamer. Sumia definitely has a decent amount of agency as an independent person, and I think you're just selectively remembering things. Yes, she's more obsessed with Chrom than his other options, but that doesn't mean she's just an extension of him. Look to the village maiden if you want a no personality, traditional, cliche wife role.
Give me Maribelle, or give me death!

Airship_Canon
4 weeks ago#58
Windname posted...
goodJT posted...
Windname posted...
pschambers6 posted...
Windname posted...
And there's that Miriel episode that implies that Sumia is faking her clumsiness to attract men, Sumia is awful.

This was Miriel passing out from heat stroke and then having a hallucination, not a thing that actually happened. Go read that scene again if that's what you got out of it.

That scene was clearly open to interpretation.

No it was not.

Yes it is :/

No, it's really not.

User Info: Deej

Deej
4 weeks ago#59
Frenzify posted...
Windname posted...
Frenzify posted...
Windname posted...
Frenzify posted...
Her supports are sure as hell better than female Robin's, and the only thing that changes in the story is Lucina have a crazy ass complex against her mother.

No, they are not. Pies and all that sexist stuff is not nice. Actually Sumia has the worst supports with Chrom of all elegible ladies. Also she is boring as hell and brings nothing new to the plot. And there's that Miriel episode that implies that Sumia is faking her clumsiness to attract men, Sumia is awful.

So because she follows the traditional idea of a female, in a high fantasy game, it's sexist? Hell, she doesn't even do that well, as she fights over staying at home and taking care of the kids, and punches Chrom square in the face. Anyway, her supports, while butchered, aren't worse than Chrom falling in love with Robin after accidentally seeing more of her than he should have. And then Robin getting mad at him for her mistake of walking in on him. They peep on each other then they fall in love. Great stuff. At least Sumia's was wholesome. Stupid, but made much more sense for a support.

Yes it was sexist considering her role if she marries Chrom was just to give birth to Lucina and breath for her husband which is quite lame. Her other supports with other characters are not that bad though. Sumia and Chrom are lame together.

And I'm saying a relationship based on one character getting angry at being seen naked, and seeing someone naked is even lamer.

That one at least made me laugh. There's nothing entertaining about pies.
Hey, everyone, what's going on in this topic? Oh.

User Info: SonofFomortiis

SonofFomortiis
4 weeks ago#60
If I don't marry Sully, as in if I play a chick to marry a dude, she marries Chrom. The waifus always get the best if I'm with a husbando instead. However, I do like Royal Inigo, so Olivia is a good candidate, too.

Edit: But Freddy should totally be on this list.
Son of the Demon King, and Roshea is bae.
Green 5*s pulled while looking for Gunter merges without getting any Gunters: 1 Record: 6
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Who is Chrom true wife?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived