New Trailer is up too. Hird is here

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. New Trailer is up too. Hird is here

User Info: SonofFomortiis

SonofFomortiis
3 months ago#11
I'm glad he's cute. <3
Son of the Demon King, and Roshea is bae.
Green 5*s pulled while looking for Gunter merges without getting any Gunters: 0 (COUNTER RESET) Record: 6

User Info: CrescentShadow

CrescentShadow
3 months ago#12
oh yeah, Hrid is more badass looking than I expected
3DS Friend Code: 1118 - 0340 - 0125, Ghost Pokemon Master
Fire Emblem Fates address: 07098-50017-13481-26147 - Corrin with Oni line skills.

User Info: Zeloetta

Zeloetta
3 months ago#13
SonofFomortiis posted...
I'm glad he's cute. <3

@SonofFomortiis
The only happiness I get from this banner is knowing you're happy, Morti.

You get another Tobin.
You get Walhart.
And you get Libra.

I know you like all of these characters so I am happy that the ones you wanted are in the game and you get another copy of Tobin.
Formerly known as Mistress_Zelda_
https://imgur.com/mwRRgOv.jpg

User Info: StillPainting

StillPainting
3 months ago#14
Hrid should be in Three Houses instead of The Prince Formally Known as GayLord, Otome bait ruining Fire Emblem art composition, and why is Medusa in a FE game don't look at her badly drawn eyes.

I like Hrid's art a lot.

SonofFomortiis
3 months ago#15
@Zeloetta posted...
SonofFomortiis posted...
I'm glad he's cute. <3

@SonofFomortiis
The only happiness I get from this banner is knowing you're happy, Morti.

You get another Tobin.
You get Walhart.
And you get Libra.

I know you like all of these characters so I am happy that the ones you wanted are in the game and you get another copy of Tobin.

*big hugs and spins* I am so happy about all of this! I squealed so loud at Walhart that I must've woke the dead. I got so excited about all of this that my neurological issues started acting up and I was seeing spots and my hands were shaking. I had to retype everything I was typing more than once because of it.

A merge for Tobin! Walhart that I have all the feathers for, that I've BEEN holding onto feathers for! Libra is GREEN, so I might pull Gunter merges while going for him!

I need to not get so excited again, tho lol
Green 5*s pulled while looking for Gunter merges without getting any Gunters: 0 (COUNTER RESET) Record: 6

SonofFomortiis
3 months ago#16
@Zeloetta I GOT LIBRA! He only cost me FOUR orbs! The game apologized for giving me a seizure lmao
Green 5*s pulled while looking for Gunter merges without getting any Gunters: 1 Record: 6

User Info: Zeloetta

Zeloetta
3 months ago#17
SonofFomortiis posted...
*big hugs and spins* I am so happy about all of this! I squealed so loud at Walhart that I must've woke the dead. I got so excited about all of this that my neurological issues started acting up and I was seeing spots and my hands were shaking. I had to retype everything I was typing more than once because of it.

A merge for Tobin! Walhart that I have all the feathers for, that I've BEEN holding onto feathers for! Libra is GREEN, so I might pull Gunter merges while going for him!

I need to not get so excited again, tho lol

I am happy that you're happy, @SonofFomortiis

I hope you get everyone you want and I hope Walhart is good so you can add him to your team. I know you love him a lot.

SonofFomortiis posted...
@Zeloetta I GOT LIBRA! He only cost me FOUR orbs! The game apologized for giving me a seizure lmao

Congrats. ^_^
Formerly known as Mistress_Zelda_
https://imgur.com/mwRRgOv.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. New Trailer is up too. Hird is here

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived