FEH Channel 7/19 Link

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. FEH Channel 7/19 Link

User Info: Da-Hug-Thug

Da-Hug-Thug
2 months ago#151
CeruleanGamer posted...
Walmart is coming. =P

Yay!
My Kat is max merged now! Yay!
https://i.imgur.com/kS6uauR.png

User Info: DreadKaiser

DreadKaiser
2 months ago#152
NoviceTenchi posted...
DreadKaiser posted...
NoviceTenchi posted...
Did yall see that weapon triangle debuff that happened? I wonder what that is, will probably be a really good skill.

oooooooor you can just use WTA to kill whatever you debuffed anyway.

Looks like you can use Maribelle's weapon to just deal even more WTA damage with another unit lol.

I mean if you needed TA to kill something you had WTA on.....

this is the same issue as debuffing with Daggers first. yes it DOES help you kill.....or you can just use 2 units for 2 kills instead of 2 units for 1 kill.
The Omnipresent Connoisseur of Quality Fanart and $%!@Posting.
Eternal Champion of the 500 Game

User Info: AlveinFencer

AlveinFencer
2 months ago#153
TheBigPuma1110 posted...
Well that was...awful.

And the only character worth a dang on the new banner is the third version of Olivia, who is on a pegasus because...?

She can Second Seal into it.
At least that's my guess.
Boku wa Dhaos wo taosu!
Everything you've said in the past, and everything you will ever say in the future is now meaningless.-KingofDeceit666

User Info: SonofFomortiis

SonofFomortiis
2 months ago#154
I get another husbandooo! I knew it was a good idea to hold on to 62k feathers just in case! <3 I squealed so loud I probably woke the dead!
Son of the Demon King, and Roshea is bae.
Green 5*s pulled while looking for Gunter merges without getting any Gunters: 0 (COUNTER RESET) Record: 6

User Info: Whistle

Whistle
2 months ago#155
NoviceTenchi posted...
Rejoice whales, prepare to show off those crowns! @Whistle

My mailbox has acc ? Thats the first xD.
Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age 18.

User Info: Xashowd

Xashowd
2 months ago#156
Okay, you know what? f*** my current Merge Projects, f*** Promoting random units, and f*** putting off the Feather CCs and those other Grandmaster Tactics Drills I didn't complete.

ALL FEATHERS UNTO THE CONQUEROR!!! GLORY TO WALHART, RULER OF VALM AND DESTROYER OF YOUR ARMIES!!! ALL THE FEATHERS TO MERGE HIM AS HIGH AS I CAN!!!

Please let Wolf Berg have DC and his skill Conquest be the Cavalry version of Dragonskin. Negate Cav Effectiveness, +4 Def/Res. He's a GHB, they can make him powerful!!! Only TT units get horribly gimped nowadays!!!

Also, just saw the new Units trailer. Libra is getting Demoted. Noontime, Renewal, and a Spur (Dual Spur granted, but still a Spur), he's getting Demoted. Enjoy your new Wo Dao Axe toy, everyone! I hope his stats are decent at least. He should have solid defenses as they clearly wanna make him hard to kill.

Sumia looks like she'll be tanky as f***, EP Flier for sure with plenty of Atk and Def boosting skills. Maybe she'll have enough Def to be a blue Beruka...that would be interesting. Not gonna lie, that B skill? I love Renewal on my Beruka, but I would so give Beruka Atk/Def Link. That is right up her alley.

Maribelle coming makes the Alix a happy fan (I saw her show up in the Feh Channel and I swear I could hear the fan screeching instantly), though her weapon inflicting TA seems...odd. Certainly opens up other effects like that on future staves, but it seems like it'll be really niche. Dazzling Staff in the normal pool is fantastic though. Now Healers don't need to rely on Genny for the Razzle Dazzle combo.

And Oliviair there has Sword Urdr. As a Flier. And comes with Guidance. And is part of the permanent Red pool. Hot. Damn. I dunno if I'll ever get one since FlyTiki still has yet to come home (though all the Orbs coming up should hopefully make that a bit easier. Hopefully), but that girl will be a solid addition to Flier Emblem Teams and Mixed Teams. Probably not as much BST as Axura, but Oliviair should still perform nicely. And of course...Dancer on a Horse. It's official, there are no limits for alts.
I am Xashowd, the Nocturne Zephyr!
FEH Beruka Supporter, Behold the Aerial Fortress! http://imgur.com/OFAXG22

DreadKaiser
2 months ago#157
Xashowd posted...
Okay, you know what? f*** my current Merge Projects, f*** Promoting random units, and f*** putting off the Feather CCs and those other Grandmaster Tactics Drills I didn't complete.

ALL FEATHERS UNTO THE CONQUEROR!!! GLORY TO WALHART, RULER OF VALM AND DESTROYER OF YOUR ARMIES!!! ALL THE FEATHERS TO MERGE HIM AS HIGH AS I CAN!!!

see, this guy gets it.

and no
Wolf Berg: Grants Def+3. If the number of foes within 2 spaces (excluding target) ≥ the number of allies within 2 spaces (excluding unit), grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 during combat.

User Info: -Alix-

-Alix-
2 months ago#158
Xashowd posted...

Please let Wolf Berg have DC and his skill Conquest be the Cavalry version of Dragonskin. Negate Cav Effectiveness, +4 Def/Res. He's a GHB, they can make him powerful!!! Only TT units get horribly gimped nowadays!!!

Also, just saw the new Units trailer. Libra is getting Demoted. Noontime, Renewal, and a Spur (Dual Spur granted, but still a Spur), he's getting Demoted. Enjoy your new Wo Dao Axe toy, everyone! I hope his stats are decent at least. He should have solid defenses as they clearly wanna make him hard to kill.

Sumia looks like she'll be tanky as f***, EP Flier for sure with plenty of Atk and Def boosting skills. Maybe she'll have enough Def to be a blue Beruka...that would be interesting. Not gonna lie, that B skill? I love Renewal on my Beruka, but I would so give Beruka Atk/Def Link. That is right up her alley.

Maribelle coming makes the Alix a happy fan (I saw her show up in the Feh Channel and I swear I could hear the fan screeching instantly), though her weapon inflicting TA seems...odd. Certainly opens up other effects like that on future staves, but it seems like it'll be really niche. Dazzling Staff in the normal pool is fantastic though. Now Healers don't need to rely on Genny for the Razzle Dazzle combo.

And Oliviair there has Sword Urdr. As a Flier. And comes with Guidance. And is part of the permanent Red pool. Hot. Damn. I dunno if I'll ever get one since FlyTiki still has yet to come home (though all the Orbs coming up should hopefully make that a bit easier. Hopefully), but that girl will be a solid addition to Flier Emblem Teams and Mixed Teams. Probably not as much BST as Axura, but Oliviair should still perform nicely. And of course...Dancer on a Horse. It's official, there are no limits for alts.

My family are currently kinda scared of me for being so happy. I'm usually emotionless and aloof IRL.
In all my years of living, all my deaths, and every iteration of Alix that there ever was, let one small fact be known- Oreos and milk are delicious.
Forgive me

User Info: Xashowd

Xashowd
2 months ago#159
DreadKaiser posted...
Xashowd posted...

see, this guy gets it.

and no
Wolf Berg: Grants Def+3. If the number of foes within 2 spaces (excluding target) ≥ the number of allies within 2 spaces (excluding unit), grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 during combat.

Huh. No DC is kinda sad, but I saw his datamined statline and he could be pretty damn phys tanky with this weapon, and work well in amy team because he doesn't wanna be near the team period.

Do we know his skillset yet? I can still hold out hope for Conquest to be on there and be Grani's Shield 2.0, right?

-Alix- posted...
My family are currently kinda scared of me for being so happy. I'm usually emotionless and aloof IRL.

Well, I for one am really happy for you, man. The reason you started the Hoarding Topics has come at last! First Da-Hug-Thug gets to max his Waifu, then your Waifu pops up to be summoned alongside my favorite FE Villain as a GHB just like I wanted! I wonder what's gonna surprise us next?
I am Xashowd, the Nocturne Zephyr!
FEH Beruka Supporter, Behold the Aerial Fortress! http://imgur.com/OFAXG22

DreadKaiser
2 months ago#160
Xashowd posted...
DreadKaiser posted...
Xashowd posted...

see, this guy gets it.

and no

Huh. No DC is kinda sad, but I saw his datamined statline and he could be pretty damn phys tanky with this weapon, and work well in amy team because he doesn't wanna be near the team period.

Do we know his skillset yet? I can still hold out hope for Conquest to be on there and be Grani's Shield 2.0, right?

That, Grani's Shield, CHILL DEF and Luna from what I hear
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. FEH Channel 7/19 Link

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived