I honestly feel like if they remade Tellius...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. I honestly feel like if they remade Tellius...

User Info: sinxsader

sinxsader
3 months ago#1
That it would sell a s*** ton. It came out at a time when fire emblem was niche and had no advertisement and on gamecube. It would sell at least the same amount of awakening/fates. Thoughts?
It's clobberin time!!!
The Phenomenal One

User Info: awesome105

awesome105
3 months ago#2
would prefer japan-only releases first personally
3DS FC: 2449-4679-3250 | NNID: Awesome105
Currently playing: the trombone | Greatest Achievement: Slaughtering "ur mom" in Smash

User Info: Winsage

Winsage
3 months ago#3
It would do extremely well as long as they added waifu features.
NNid: Windsage

User Info: GG_Sunny

GG_Sunny
3 months ago#4
Inb4 Endgame insists it'll only sell 10 copies and show the world Ike is s*** and he'll be the next Glade in CYL3.
Lilina Is cute! https://imgur.com/a/xtuutsg
5309638786 Feel free to send request!

User Info: sinxsader

sinxsader
3 months ago#5
Winsage posted...

Yea they would add some more features and I would be fine with it I loved it in awakening/fates
It's clobberin time!!!
The Phenomenal One

User Info: iGouger

iGouger
3 months ago#6
I'd be open to that idea. Though if they're going to re-release any game, they need to do Genealogy first. Genealogy is easily the most enthralling game in the series and has the most potential to be the greatest FE of all time. And it doesn't even have a western release yet.

Another obvious idea would be to have some sort of N64/GC/Wii Virtual Console on the Switch, since I'm sure there are plenty of games that'd be extremely popular. If they did this, they could port FE9 to the Virtual Console and use it as a barometer to gauge its popularity before deciding whether or not to re-release FE9/10.

User Info: FearlessFreya

FearlessFreya
3 months ago#7
would love a combo pack "path of radiant dawn" so to speak. I'd love to see it on the switch after 3houses (wish that had a better name, ah well.)

User Info: LorenzoV

LorenzoV
3 months ago#8
I'd love a Genealogy Remake...I never played it, but after fixing some errors and also thanks to the story imo it would be an amazing game. I swear I hate the money management.
PoR, I don't know.

User Info: SonofFomortiis

SonofFomortiis
3 months ago#9
sinxsader posted...
Winsage posted...

Yea they would add some more features and I would be fine with it I loved it in awakening/fates

Look out, Ike! I'ma make Soren my wife.

In all seriousness, tho... A remake would be nice, but if they added marriages, it would piss so many people off and start the whole "whats Ike's sexuality" debate again, and I am SO damn tired of that. Let the guy not want to bang anyone. Poor ace baby. I'd also be mad if Soren and Kyza weren't gay options, so there's that, too.
Son of the Demon King, and Roshea is bae.
Green 5*s pulled while looking for Gunter merges without getting any Gunters: 0 (COUNTER RESET) Record: 6

User Info: Hejiru

Hejiru
3 months ago#10
SonofFomortiis posted...
In all seriousness, tho... A remake would be nice, but if they added marriages, it would piss so many people off and start the whole "whats Ike's sexuality" debate again, and I am SO damn tired of that. Let the guy not want to bang anyone. Poor ace baby. I'd also be mad if Soren and Kyza weren't gay options, so there's that, too.

Also Tellius is unique in the series for having only one romantic interest per person. In all the other games there were multiple options for most characters, but in Radiant Dawn if anyone has a paired ending it's a single possibility.
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. I honestly feel like if they remade Tellius...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived