The thought of being stuck at 5+9 indefinitely fills me with dread

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. The thought of being stuck at 5+9 indefinitely fills me with dread

User Info: TheGuyNamedWolf

TheGuyNamedWolf
4 weeks ago#1
https://i.imgtc.com/e39qQyW.png

And now I wait god knows how long until I get a -HP +SPD one. I've also summoned over 20 Camillas already total >.>... hopefully I also get a Hinata or spare Hector too to give her a better A slot.

Also frustrates me that my Soleil has been stuck at 5+7 despite summoning from red for over 300 orbs over the past few months.

I guess I start on Effie or Kagero now.
The self-proclaimed People's Champ of the Gamefaqs' Fire Emblem Heroes board, definitive trash talker of cardboard for $80, and resident stupid poll maker!

User Info: SonofFomortiis

SonofFomortiis
4 weeks ago#2
My Gunter has been stuck for a while now, and hes a super common pull, so I feel your pain.
Son of the Demon King, and Roshea is bae.
Green 5*s pulled while looking for Gunter merges without getting any Gunters: 0 (COUNTER RESET) Record: 6

User Info: TheGuyNamedWolf

TheGuyNamedWolf
4 weeks ago#3
SonofFomortiis posted...
My Gunter has been stuck for a while now, and hes a super common pull, so I feel your pain.

I haven't gotten a lot of him lately myself... I REALLY need Hone Cavalry again, but I imagine it's even worse if you want an optimal boon/bane and/or to merge.
The self-proclaimed People's Champ of the Gamefaqs' Fire Emblem Heroes board, definitive trash talker of cardboard for $80, and resident stupid poll maker!

User Info: SonofFomortiis

SonofFomortiis
4 weeks ago#4
TheGuyNamedWolf posted...
SonofFomortiis posted...

I haven't gotten a lot of him lately myself... I REALLY need Hone Cavalry again, but I imagine it's even worse if you want an optimal boon/bane and/or to merge.

lol Yeah... mine is 5* +7. Before I got that seventh merge, the game decided I could have an Airzura, two Christmas Chroms, two Myrrhs and a Hector instead of someone as common as Gunter. Now Boey won't leave me the hell alone. I'm sitting on the feathers for another merge, and he just doesn't want to show up.

I guess I shouldn't complain if I'm getting Myrrhs and Hecks, tho.

https://i.imgtc.com/UTgz64h.png
Son of the Demon King, and Roshea is bae.
Green 5*s pulled while looking for Gunter merges without getting any Gunters: 0 (COUNTER RESET) Record: 6

User Info: Deej

Deej
4 weeks ago#5
I think my Palla was stuck there for something like three or four months. When I finally managed to pull the last one, I just stared at the screen in total disbelief.

"Oh, it's not another Sophia?"
Hey, everyone, what's going on in this topic? Oh.

User Info: RenamonFOX

RenamonFOX
4 weeks ago#6
You think you've got it bad? I've been merging Nowis since day one, and mine's at +8.
Da-Hug-Thug has been hunting down Berukas since roughly around the dawn of time, and he's stuck, too.
"I can relate to this character!" *ten minutes later, character commits suicide* "Oh..."
I am a simple potato. I see Fae, I press <3

User Info: Fayt980

Fayt980
4 weeks ago#7
Did you manage to roll any from those 4* banners she was on earlier this year? I'd still be at +6 if not for those, since I got 4 total between those two banners. I haven't seen a single Camilla since then, so they were a life saver. Edit: Oh my bad, I glazed over the 20 Camillas bit. Good luck getting that perfect IV too. I'm still waiting for a good IV Tiki to start working on her, with all 11 I've summoned so far being pretty bad.

I'm currently trying to merge Soleil but I've been stuck at +4 for months. More just refuse to show up. (just like most good things on reds do for me)
3DS Friend Code: 0919-9897-6716. AC Info: Name: Alex, Town: Gemity
PSN: Alkaid98

User Info: Oresama

Oresama
4 weeks ago#8
Oh your Camilla is already +9, I'm jealous :(
Selling my Alchemist Code account (31 5*), hit me up.

User Info: Supernat98

Supernat98
4 weeks ago#9
You and me both, buddy.

I've been stuck with a +9 Adult Tiki for 3 months and I DO NOT hoard orbs! I would be more excited getting a 3* Adult Tiki on the summer banner over getting the new summer loli Tiki.
"Forgetting who you are, to become what someone needs you to be...maybe that's what it means to be alive."

User Info: RedSpiderLily

RedSpiderLily
4 weeks ago#10
Still waiting on 3 more Effies and only ones been Atk+ so far.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. The thought of being stuck at 5+9 indefinitely fills me with dread

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived