Which F!Morgan?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: magiccube4527

magiccube4527
1 month ago#1
Just pulled a +Atk/-Spd one. My old Morgan was plain neutral. Which is better to keep?
3DS FC: 0817 - 4343 - 4167
New Leaf Dream Code: 5300-2211-1277

User Info: RedSpiderLily

RedSpiderLily
1 month ago#2
Not a flier expert buuuut...

IMO i think I'd go with Atk+/Spd- cause she's already slow as it is. But keeping her speed does prevent certain doubles and is more manageable with flier buffs.

But you could also just patch it with a seal and keep the Atk+ boost. Just keep an eye out for a HP bane if you manage to snag her again.

User Info: magiccube4527

magiccube4527
1 month ago#3
RedSpiderLily posted...
Not a flier expert buuuut...

IMO i think I'd go with Atk+/Spd- cause she's already slow as it is. But keeping her speed does prevent certain doubles and is more manageable with flier buffs.

But you could also just patch it with a seal and keep the Atk+ boost. Just keep an eye out for a HP bane if you manage to snag her again.

Yeah Hone Fliers would make her speed serviceable as neutral, but sadly I still have yet to pull anyone with that skill.
3DS FC: 0817 - 4343 - 4167
New Leaf Dream Code: 5300-2211-1277

User Info: Primum_Mobile

Primum_Mobile
1 month ago#4
+atk -spd is better for her default kit.

Neutral is better for blade tome build.
I need a sharp instrument... or blunt, blunt is good, too.
- Chisame Hasegawa, Negima (Del Rey TL)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived